Chapter 1

Rosé looked around the club. She really had no desire to be around the scent of body odor and booze, with the deafening boom of bass played by the D.J. The only reason she was here was that she had had enough of Lisa telling her she had become "incredibly boring and probably shriveled up like a prune." Her best friend had a wonderful way with words.

"Come on, loser, let's get something to drink so you can loosen up a bit," Lisa stated before grabbing Rosé's wrist and dragging her through the crowd.

Rosé glared at the back of her best friend's head, already over this. She could be getting organized for school. She had most of her schedule for the days worked out, she took pride in the fact that she was able to schedule her days down to a tee with classes, work, studying, workouts... oh god, maybe she was boring.

Lisa none-to-gently pushed her way through the people standing in the crowd to get right up in front. She hadn't even asked Rosé what she wanted, either because she was going to get Rosé's usual or be a dick. When the bar got the attention of one of the bartenders, Rosé could not hear what she ordered over the noise of the club. Rosé let her mind wander, nodding her head slightly in time with whatever song was playing.

Lisa turned around with two drinks in hand and a grin on her face. She handed Rosé the reddish one. "A sex on the beach for you, since you haven't gotten any anytime recently."

Rosé took the drink and sighed. "Such a dick," the blond grumbled and took a sip of her drink.

Lisa clapped her on the back and looked around. "There are some tables over there," the brunette said pointing.

Rosé moved through the crowd and was able to place herself at the table right before another group got there. She could see them muttering something at her, but hey, they should have been quicker.

"You know, you could have asked them to join us. One of those girls was hot," Lisa admonished.

Rosé just glared at her friend.

Lisa rolled her eyes at the blond. "Lighten up, Rosé. You have the next two days off and classes don't start for a week. If you don't loosen up pretty soon here, you are going to break that stick in your ass."

Rosé just shook her head. "You really have a way with words Lisa grinned. "It really is one of my best attributes."

The blond rolled her eyes and lightly shoved her friend. Taking a deep breath, Rosé shook herself out. She did need to relax, this might not be her scene, but she was here and might as well try to enjoy herself. "When is Jisoo getting here?"

Lisa shook her head. "I don't know. She was kind of iffy about coming, saying she didn't want to interrupt our "bonding time," Lisa informed her using air quotes.

Jisoo is Lisa's girlfriend and not usually one to say no to partying, so Rosé just looked at Lisa skeptically. Lisa laughed. "I assume she'll be here later and probably already drunk."

Rosé joined in the laughter. "That sounds more likely.", "Alright, let's toast," Lisa suggested lifting her glass.

Rosé cringed at whatever was about to come out of her best friend's mouth but still lifted her glass. "To letting loose," Lisa declared and clinked their drinks together.

Rosé was shocked, to say the least.

Lisa narrowed her eyes at her. "Hey, I can be nice. Now take your drink, loser."

The blond just laughed.

It took a few more drinks and some shots before Lisa coaxed Rosé out onto the dance floor. They started dancing with each other, but it wasn't long until they went off to dance with others. Rosé had to laugh at some guys that came up to her. One of them got a little too handsy and she shoved him off, Lisa was instantly at her back. The death glares he received from them both had him running. Rosé laughed and high-fived Lisa.