Chapter 17

Rosé had done amazingly well in her finals, which was surprising to no one. Still, Jennie was sure to congratulate her girlfriend thoroughly. Rosé made sure to return the favor in celebration of Jennie finishing her grading. Things turned somber when they realized that now, Jennie would have to start packing up her stuff and would officially be moving back to Seoul full-time. Sure, they had discussed how things were going to go, but now that it was a reality, Rosé could feel her heart clenching in a panic that the best thing that has ever happened to her could possibly slip away.

They were holding onto each other as the dark cloud invaded their post-coital bliss.

"I know we have talked a lot about next semester and our plans to visit and call and text, but we never really discussed what you are doing over this break other than coming to my showing," Jennie said breaking the silence.

Rosé lifted her head from where it was resting on the blonde's chest. "Um, well, the library is closed, and well, Lisa and Jisoo are traveling between their parents', so, I just kinda assumed I could go with you to Seoul," the future lawyer replied sheepishly.

Jennie smiled brilliantly at her girlfriend and flipped them over, so she was on top. "I was hoping you'd say something like that."

Rosé laughed and clutched the brunette's hips. "Is that so?"

"Mmhm," Jennie hummed before kissing the librarian.

Rosé let out a moan of appreciation.

Jennie adjusted herself to straddle the blonde's hips.

Rosé took the opportunity to slip one hand from her girlfriend's hip to stroke through her wet folds, causing Jennie to moan into their kiss. She slipped two fingers into the slick warmth of her girlfriend's pussy, and Jennie's hips started to thrust on their own accord. As the brunette rode her fingers, Rosé curled her fingers with each roll of her hips.

Jennie cried out Rosé's name as her hips started moving faster and harder.

Rosé wanted to reach up and tease the brunette's nipples but feared removing her free hand from Jennie's hip would cause her to lose balance. Instead, she watched as Jennie's glorious breasts bounced in front of her. She knew that her girlfriend was close as her pussy walls started to flutter around her fingers and her moans and cries became louder and louder before her back arched she yelled Rosé's name and her walls clamped tightly around the blonde's fingers. Rosé did her best to ease her girlfriend down from her high.

Jennie collapsed on top of Rosé and sighed in satisfaction.

Rosé's armed was pinned under the brunette, but she extracted it as gently as she could. Jennie's body felt like jello on top of her, and Rosé couldn't help the moment of pride she felt knowing that she was the one to do this to Jennie. The blonde wrapped her arms around her girlfriend and rubbed one hand up and down her back.

"Is it wrong to be really looking forward to next semester being over already?" Jennie asked quietly.

Rosé's hand stuttered at the question. She knew she felt the same. She also knew that it was going to be very long several months without her daily dose of Jennie. "Why don't we focus on enjoying the break before thinking more about that?"

Jennie nuzzled into Rosé's neck before placing a soft kiss on her pulse point. "Okay."

Rosé kissed the top of the brunette's head and it wasn't long before she heard Jennie's breaths start to even out. Rosé smiled, happy to be surrounded by her girlfriend's warmth and let sleep envelop her, too.

∞∞∞∞

Rosé had somehow convinced Lisa and Jisoo to assist in Jennie's moving. All they needed to do was help move Jennie's things from the apartment down to the moving van. Still, Jisoo called supervision, while Lisa reluctantly agreed to help with the heavy lifting. Jennie had, of course, added them to the guest list of her showing, not only in repayment, but so Rosé could have her own people there, while also promising pizza and beer.