chapter 2 ⚠️18+⚠️

Build's POV

After class

I went home and took a shower,

I wonder if he'll actually come here
after I finished taking a shower I dressed how i normally dress, which is no shirt and some shorts.

While playing games someone knocked on the door. It's not like i ordered pizza.

"I'm sorry you got the wrong room I didn't order pizz-- Bible?! Why are you here?" I asked. He took out a note.

"Ah..well since your here come in?" I said. Fuck i did a big mistake..i mean BIG MISTAKE!

"So are you go na show me?"

"Show you what.."

"That..wait did you seriously forget? Or you are just trying to get away."

"Huh.."

"Okay, weak shit, i dont even know why I bothered to fucking come here." He said while holding my neck. I tried to get his hand off but he was pushing me towards the couch.

"If you cant prove that your a top, then I'll go." Bible let go, but before he could stand up I grabbed his face and kissed him on the lips. My body just moved, i dont know what happened but this..this feels right. He removed my shorts leaving me naked.

While we were kissing, I took his pants off.

"Looks like I'm still top" he smiled, and kissed me again, his kisses were slowly moving from my lips to my d*ck. He was sucking it so hard It was hard to believe i am fucking my bully since middle school.

"Ahh" the room was filled with moans and noises. I was about to come until...something unexpected happened

_______________________________

"Wake up, Pete? You are not allowed to sleep here" Ma'am woke me up. I looked beside me and saw Apo? Wait..isn't Bible my seatmate?

I even know his friends they hang out everytime.

"Sorry Ma'am.."

"Next time pete, get enough sleep okay?"

"Yes Ma'am."

"Okay let's proceed" the teacher continued her lesson.

"Your lucky she didn't get mad at you"

"Why are you here?"

"Ha? What do you mean, don't you remember we are classmates?"

"What..so that was all a dream?"

"Mhm! I guess" Apo said. Then i started to over think, how was that a dream? It felt so real..

After class Apo told me they are going to a party tomorrow and wanted me to come.

"No i don't want!"

"Please!! Just one time!!"

"Fine. Fine." I said. I cant believe i said yes.

Time skip saturday

Me, apo, us and Job was at the mall looking for clothes that would be good for the party.

"Okay since it is pete's first time going to the club, let's do pete first" they all agreed and we went to a lot of shops until we found a perfect one.

"Are you sure this is good?" I asked them.

"Your curves are shown, your body is shown this is perfect"

"This is weird.." I said, because All i do is study. But this scene this specific scene is so familiar..

"All right we are done with pete lets do our selves now.