Chapter 8

August 9, 2022

Build's POV

I woke up from the sound of my annoying phone alarm. I turned it off and as usual I drink cold water, but this time I also stretched. I was relieved that we figured out how, we need to wait for so long.. for this to OFFICIALLY end.

While I was stretching, I could feel someone staring at me. I was sure its Bible I could see him from the window reflection. I stretched my ass more and maybe lift my shirt up a bit.

I turn around and saw Bible looking at my waist, it's like he wants to mark it as his only.

"What are you looking at?" I asked. And bible just didn't say anything and kept going to me and i keep going backwards, he stopped when we reached the window.

"I know what you were doing" Bible said as he touches my waist and moves his hands slowly going up to my face.

"Bible.." I tried to warn him that I might shift. But he didn't, he continued to touch my body like he's been wanting this for years.

3rd person

Bible moved their place to the couch. Build's hands wouldn't let go of Bible's neck and Bibles hands wouldn't let go of Builds waist.

Bible stopped the kiss and moved down to kiss his waist, Build was grabbing Bible's hair.

"Hey guy did you cook food already? I am so hungry.." the door opens. Bible and Build fixed themselves fast and acted normal.

Build's POV

"You.." me and Bible look at each other guilty.

"Okay look Pete.."

"You didn't cook yet..I am so hungry~~~" Pete whined. Oh- I thought Pete saw us.

"I'll cook I'll cook" I said, and stood up from the couch to cook breakfast.

While I was cooking Pete went to me and said.

"I know what you guys did earlier" and smirked. My eyes widen when he said it, dangit i really thought we got away. I continued cooking and Pete was just looking at me weirdly at the counter.

"Ready the plates please I am almost done" I said and I transferred the food to a better plate.

The best breakfast I have is when I am with them..How come you guys never came into my life earlier? I always eat alone eversince my parents moved out of this country. I always waited for some special person to come in my life..and that is them, I was meant to see them.

A tear dropped from my right eye. Bible noticed this and asked if I was okay, I really am..but...nevermind, it might have been just an error..

"Yes I'm just happy" I said and smiled.

"Why did somrthing happen?" Pete asked.

"You guys happened, it made me realize that having a happy family feels amazing, having someone cook for you or cooking for someone feels amazing." Pete then stood up from his chair and hugged me tightly.

"Me too, build.." Pete said and Bible joined.

Them being in my life is the best thing that happened in mg life, if only I can have this forever.

"Bui" bible broke the hug and held my hands.

"If you are happy with us, why don't we adopt?" Bible added. My eyes widen, i dont know what to feel. I feel happy that he feels the same way but another side of me is scared.

"Really?" I reacted.

"Of course" Bible responded, he looks so genuine about it.

"Hmhp! You guys leave me alone then?" Pete sulked.