Chapter 4

Build's POV

He dragged me to his car.

"Get in" Bible said.

"What is this about?" I went inside the car.

"I saw pete." That one line gave me goosebumps.

"What do you mean?" Did i hear that correctly?

"I saw pete, he looks just like you. He is in his Uniform."

"This uniform I'm wearing?"

"Yes!" Bible said.

"Oh my gosh.."

"Why why what happened?"

"When I first shifted, I was in school, same uniform which means, his soul escaped when I shifted..we need to find him right away."

"I found him standing still near Gelato."

"Why is he here?!"

"I dont know but we can go to Gelato right now" Bible started the engine and went to Gelato.

But no one looked liked me there.

"No wait he was there" he pointed at the bench.

"He must've moved somewhere, we have to keep looking." I said. We rome around the place and Pete was nowhere to be found.

"Shit..we lost him, I'm sorry"

"It's fine at least we have a lead. Pete is in our World, we need to get him back as soon as possible." I said.

"How do we do that?" Bible asked.

"If you see him again, you will bring him to me, you convince him to get in the car"

"Isn't that like kidnapping?"

"No just show a picture of Apo and he will understand."

"Okey I'll call you when i see him, let's meet at your apartment"

"Yeah ill give you my spare key later, just go to my apartment."

Bible's POV

We went to school and we missed the game. We went inside the classroom and only our bags were there, we grabbed our bags then,

"Hey! BUI!" this new student said.

"Oh hey! You didn't go home yet?" Build responded with a concerned look

"Nope i wanted to show you something"

"Well, let's go then" they both walked away, Build didn't even try to say 'sorry have to go with him' or at least a 'bye' from him. I know he's upset about what happened but jeez don't just leave me hanging.

I went home and dressed into my comfortable outfit. I studied for hours and then a messaged popped up.

Build

> hey, you need to get the spare key here at my place.

Yeah okay ill go there <
Now

> alrighty bye

                   Bye <

End of convo*

I grabbed my car keys and went to Build's apartment.

I pressed the doorbell.

"Oh hey-" As soon as I saw him, I kissed him on the lips, instead of build pushing me away, he wrapped his arms around my neck. I lifted his legs making his legs wrapped around my waist. I carried him to the bedroom, i placed him on the bed.