Chapter 6

THE NEXT DAY

Pete stayed over in my apartment to try and get to know him better.

I mean sure, we are the same person, but we might have different behavior, attitude, triats, hobbies and more.

I went outside to see Bible sleeping in the couch, I want him to go home. I mean he does but that's just to check if his Mom would feed Grey, his cat.

I opened the fridge to get cold water and maybe cook food for them.

I took out the chicken and seasonings. While cooking the chicken I felt hands wrapped around my waist.

"Hey, good morning" I said and looked behind me. It was Bible half asleep.

"Drink cold water Bible, it will wake you up" Bible let go and went to the refrigerator. He then grabbed a bottle of cold water. Drank it so nicely, i swear this man can do anything and it looks hot.

"Chicken?" Bible asked and looked over the pot.

"Mhm! Do you not like Chicken?" I asked.

"No of course not, I love chicken, i just didn't know you could cook" Bible said and fixed my hair.

"Hey can you guys stop flirting and cook? I'm kinda hungry here.." Pete said while walking to the couch to watch the TV.

"Oh sorry" I said, Pete is really moody early in the morning. I continued to cook the chicken and Bible helped me set up the table for us to eat.

"Pete, let's eat" I said and sat down on the chair. Pete then went to us and ate.

The breakfast was a bit awkward not gonna lie, so i decided to make conversation.

"So pete, do you know how you got here?" I asked. Pete looked at me and went back to eating.

"No, when I was here no one would look at me." Pete said while eating.

"Well that's because your not a human" Bible said.

"What do you mean?" Pete asked and stopped eating.

"Your a soul Pete, your body is not in this world" Bible said.

"You guys believe this shit?" Pete said, I guess we aren't the same after all.

"I'll show it to you Pete" I stood up from my chair and grabbed a small mirror.

"Try looking at yourself here" I gave the mirror to Pete, his facial expression says it all.

"What the..where am I? I'm sitting right here" Pete said, he grabbed a phone from the table and turned on the camera.

And nothing, Pete was so confused and couldn't eat properly.

"I know this is too much for you, but please cooperate with us" I said, Pete then slowly looks up to me and nods.

It's good to know Pete believes and he will cooperate. Me and Bible won't go to school so we can finish this quickly.

Everytime the memories comeback, I have the urge to just grab my car keys and go to my grandmas old house, the house wasn't for rent nor sale, my parents wants to make it feel like grandma is still here with us.

Time check 3 pm

While all of us where watching the television, I asked Bible to drive me somewhere.

"Can i come?" Pete said. I don't know if I should agree or not..

"Yeah sure" I said, shit is this a good Idea?

Bible grabbed his car keys and we went to the destination, luckily I have the address of the place. When we got there, leaves were all over the place. Dogs were staying here too.