Chapter 7

August 8, 2022

I woke up and as usual drink cold water, but this time Bible is the one cooking for us. I assist him in cooking while Pete is looking at us cooking and telling me stories about his friends. We are like a family and I wish to have one with Bible.

I might be rushing things but ever since he stayed here it feels like he belongs to be with me, forever.

"Okay Pete ready the table we are about to eat" I said.

"Sir yes sir!" He then grabbed plates and placed them on top of the table mats.

Pete and Bible are getting along really well, and I am here looking at them like a proud mom. This is what I want.

I excuse myself to the bathroom, but i was actually gonna write all of these on my diary since it is the start of our journey to 'getting Pete's soul back to his body' this is day 1 and I am scared, scared of what will happen.

I closed my diary after writing what happened before today and i also included what i felt this morning.

I went back to the kitchen and they were still talking.

"Build! We decided to take a picture together!" Pete said.

"But..your a soul you can't be seen."

"Oh right.." Pete then looked at the ground, but then I remembered my grandma had a picture with her other self..which means I can do that too.

"But I think we can take a picture" Pete's smile brightened.

"Really?!" Pete's eyes were sparkling.

"Yes, since in the photo album my grandma took a picture with her other self" I said and Pete hugged me.

"Then! Promise me we will take a picture!"

"I promise" I said and pinky promise. Pete is like a baby, its cute.

While me and Bible were trying to get a way to put Pete's body back before midnight, i had an idea in mind.

"Bible what if I go to Pete's bodya and find more stuff there?" I said. How come I didn't think of this, Vegas and Apo are probably worried.

"That's a good idea, will you go now?" Bible asked.

"Mhm I Have to" Build said.

"Wait, how am I supposed to go there? Nothing really overwhelmes me today" I added. I swear, nothing..then Bible excused himself to get something.

I waited for him to come back and then he finally got back.

"Here" he showed me a ring and insterted it on my ring finger.

"If something happens this ring will remind you of me and.." he gave me another ring.

"Insert that in my ring finger" Bible said.

"Well okay then.." i inserted it and it looks so nice.

"It's like we're married" Build added.

"we are now" Bible said. I cant help but cover my face because Bible is way too sweet and he kept teasing me, while Pete is enjoying the view outside my apartment.

"Bible.." I said looking at the ring.

"Hm?"

"Is it weird that, I want to be with you forever even after the stuff that happened?" I asked.

"No bui. I want to be with you too" Bible said and held my hands.

"We will be together forever okay? We are gonna go to every country and enjoy life" Bible said and kissed me.