Chapter 10

August 11, 2022

I woke up with both Bible and Pete beside me, I'm getting used to them being beside me. I still can't get over Nodt, That smile was not a genuine soft smile, it's more of evil revenge smile. 

It's good that he left and didn't stay here, just thinking of him makes my hair stand up. As always I grab a cold water to refresh my mind. I stretched before I go and take a steamy shower.

Today, I wanna have fun. I wanna go swim in the ocean or kill a gorilla, okay killing a Gorilla would be dangerous but swimming in the ocean sounds fun.

I was thinking too much I didn't even notice Bible was seating on the couch looking at me while smiling. 

"You enjoy stretching a lot huh" Bible said with a smirk and pulled me in for a hug. He was hugging me tightly I couldn't breathe, but it's worth it. How I wish I can feel this everyday..

"I'm not done stretching~" I said while trying to escape from his hug. He then kissed my cheeks and was calling me names, cute names actually.

"what were you thinking about while stretching?" Bible said, still holding me tight.

"Well, I was thinking of swimming in the ocean and have fun with you guys before Pete goes back.." I said and faced Bible. 

"Then why don't we go and swim? there is a beach near us" Bible said. I was so happy I had to keep it in or else I'll shift again. I hugged Bible tightly and got off him. 

"Then! Let's go and prepare our things then!" I got up and went to the bedroom to grab some clothes for the beach. I didn't wake Pete yet since it kinda looks like he is having a good dream, don't wanna ruin it. 

Bible's POV

He stood up from my lap and ran to the bedroom like a child, I wanna see him like this forever. Can't wait for this to be over, I wanna spend time with Build happily. Every time we hang out he would always think of something, probably about how to get Pete's soul back to his own body. He is keeping something, I'm sure it's something he doesn't want any of us to know. 

I won't say anything about it, I don't wanna pressure Build to tell me what he's hiding. But I know he's hiding something and it is something not good his eyes says it all. 

I went inside the bedroom and woke Pete up.

"Pete we are going to the beach, let's go" I said and Pete sat up and slept again. Finally after 5 minutes he woke up and got ready. Build was waiting for Pete to take a bath and prepare his stuff. While I prepared the car and reservation for later.

No one's POV

After 20 Minutes or so, they were already travelling to go to the beach. Pete was talking so much on how he hasn't gone to the beach for years, While Bible was just listening to both Pete and Build talking. You could see the sparkle in Pete's eyes just talking about the beach and you could see the sparkle in Build's eyes how happy he is to see Pete happy. This is a happy family, a happy family everyone wants. Where both parents actually loves you, where your child loves you too. There is no perfect family than this. What's sad is that they can't keep this..

They reached their destination, it took them about an hour, the traffic was terrible. We got off the car took ouur bags out and went to the registrar.

"We booked a room" Bible said. After a while they finally got a room. They went to their room and placed their bags on the floor.

"AHH! We are here!" Build said while laying down on the bed.

"I finally sleep on the bed in my own!" Pete said. Bible then looked at Build.