Chapter 9

August 10, 2022

I wasn't able to sleep since the time where my grandma just showed up. I was too scared to loose them, well I know Pete can't be seen my people but, what if when we went to the Zoo someone saw Pete? And is trying to kill him? I'm gonna be paranoid especially when it comes to them.

I was pacing back and forth in the living room to keep me awake I can't help but worry every second.

"Build?" I look towards the bedroom and saw Bible half asleep.

"Oh hi, go back to sleep.." I said and sat on the couch. Bible went near me and sat next to me.

"Its early in the morning Build why are you awake?" Bible asked.

"Oh um its nothing, but why are you awake?"

"You were not beside me, so i checked outside" Bible said and held my hands.

"Build, i know something is bothering you. What is it? You can tell me" Bible added.

"I saw my grandma last night, she told me to not trust the person who's gonna visit us today.." I said and Bible pulled me in for a hug.

"It's okay Build, Im sure we're gonna be fine.." Bible said.

"How can you be sure? You cant predict the future?!" I said. No Bible we are not safe at all, my grandma said that..

"Im sorry, but I'll protect us if something happens Build, i wont let anyone ir anything hurt you" Bible said.

"I'll cook breakfast today" Bible added and went to the kitchen.

While he was cooking breakfast the door bell rang. My face became pale, is this the person? I opened the door and saw Nodt standing with groceries.

"Hi Build!" He greeted, so it's you..What are you gonna do to my Pete and Bible..

"Uh, Build? Hello? A little help here? Heh" Nodt added.

"Oh sorry, let me help you" I grabbed some groceries Nodt was holding. I put them on the counter.

"Why did you bring groceries?" I asked.

"Oh, you guys might need it. I was a bit worried for Pete." Nodt said with a smile. Don't smile Nodt, behind those smiles you are evil. What are you gonna do huh?

While Nodt was helping me arrange the groceries, i saw my grandma again but this time her face was worried.

She was mouthing something..

"It's him, be careful build" and pointed at Nodt. My heart dropped and so did the can I was holding.

"Hey build? Are you okay?" Bible immediately grabbed the can.

"Build? Can you hear me?" Bible was holding my hand tightly. I snap back to reality.

"Bible..i need to go to Pete's body..right now." I said. I need to find you it Nodt is actually Pete's brother.

"What.." I grabbed a knife and scar my arms.

"BUILD!" Bible shouted and dropped his spatula, I fainted.

Pete's world

I woke up and saw both Porsche and Vegas fighting over who gets to watch the TV.

"Guys?" When they heard me they immediately went to me.

"Pete? Is this finally you?" Porsche asked.

"No it's still Build." I said. My vision was still blurry, i waited for awhile to make my vision clearer.