Chapter 3

Next morning

Build's POV

I got off the bed to get cold water from the refrigerator. It cools me off sometimes. Then i saw Bible sleeping on the couch. I decided to get a blanket and put it over Bible but then he grabbed me.

"Oy! Let me go" I said to him while trying to escape.

"Noo, your warm I want you as my Blanket." He said and closed his eyes again.

"You're mean" I said trying to make him let go.

"And You're cute" Bible said. I swear when will this man stop being so flirty.

"C'mon i need to drink my cold water.." Bible let go of me, i went to get the cold water from the refrigerator.

"Give me some too" Bible said.

"Why didn't you sleep beside me?" I asked and gave him the water.

"Well I didn't want you to feel uncomfortable."

"Why would i feel uncomfortable, we had sex already..you've seen mine, well..i haven't seen yours tho"

"Wanna see?" Bible said.

"No no! Not yet!"

"Yet? So soon you will want to see it" Bible said and smirked. Jesus, that smirk is very attractive.

"You should go home bible, we still have school"

"Yeah alright I'll go home, wait bui come here" bible said and I went near him.

"Stay safe, call me when you need something" he said and kissed my forehead.

"Bye love" bible added and walked away.

"Eh...EHHH?! Did he just kiss my forehead?!" I thouched my forehead and went to the bathroom.

While showering i was still thinking about it, i mean he kissed my forehead not my lips or neck but my forehead, what does it mean?

I'm probably overthinking this but I'm getting butterflies in my stomach.

I try to forget about it and do my routine before going to school.

At school*

Bible's POV

"Hey guys" I went to Mile, JJ, Bas and Tong.

"Hey! You weren't active? Where were you?" Mile asked.

"Well I slept at someones house"

"Ohh~ who's house?" JJ asked.

"That's a secret, can't tell you that."

"Aw C'mon! We won't tell" Bas said.

"I know you guys, and I have to go to class bye" I said and grabbed my bag.

"Hey hey who is it??" Mile shouted.

I went to the classroom and saw Build reading a book. Well I can't sit near him, since it would be obvious. So I sat far away from him.

I saw build look around and he saw me sitting far away from him.

His eyes showed sadness, is it my fault now? Last time we were here, we made a scene. I have to stay away or I'll do something..

After a few hours of lesson, the whole grade went to the gym for a tournament between our school and a different school. Builds friend must be there he looks really happy cheering. I moved closer to build, but not too close.

"Goo US!!" He was overwhelmed with happiness. I look at him with sparkles in my eyes, then Build fainted.

I ran to him as fast as I can, students were surrounding him.