𝙩𝙬𝙤. to be reunited with an old friend

4 years later

"Freedoooooooom! For you!" the tall white-haired man in a blindfold made finger guns and pointed it at the girl walking beside him. "Temporarily tho, but at least, beggars are not choosers are they?"

Y/N sighed for the nth time, she still can't believe that she is related to him. Sure they were just like 13 years apart but really, this man is just a child stuck in a 2-meter body of a man. More especially that he now wears a blindfold. 'How ridiculous'

The two Gojos are currently walking towards the dormitory, this was the day she finally got out of that suffocating estate, it was indeed liberating without all those maids that assists her, and adults telling her what to wear, what to eat, what to do. She swore she would really rebel if she wasn't allowed to study in the Tokyo branch of Jujutsu High, but thankfully they let her, also with the help of the great Gojo Satoru. So there was peace.

"Come on Y/N at least celebrate!"

"I want to sleep" she replied in a bored and tired tone, travelling for hours isn't really her cup of tea.

"Tch, you're no fun! I can't believe I will handle two grumpy students, I thought I already survived Maki"

"Maki is fun to hang out with, I wanna be like her"

"Damn—wait, okay, actually, that, I agree" he said touching his chin. "You should learn from her, go on full 360 and shock our family, Y/N Gojo the rebel goes all out on rage! How does that sound to you? 'Cause I love it!"

"Sounds corny, but not impossible"

"Oooooh! I like that, so! When are we wiping out all of them?"

"Not gonna happen today"

"Awe and here I thought you finally changed your mind"

"I only said it's not impossible to happen, but the chances are low"

"Damn it!"

Y/N wasn't as kind and obedient as everyone in the Gojo family thought she is, well, not as docile as she was when she was a child. Growing up, she realized more how caged she was and how she's just being pulled by the strings as if she was a marionette, especially when she met and befriended Maki from the Zen'in clan, Maki hated her at first seeing how obedient she was with the elders, it disgusted her to the point she challenged her in a duel just to vent out her disgust on Y/N's attitude.

Y/N wasn't weak in combat but she wasn't as strong as Maki either, her strength lies in long range weapons with the bow and arrow being her best, her technique isn't as powerful like her cousin or of the others, but it is very useful, she can create weapons by manipulating light through her cursed energy; as long as there is light, she can store and pull out her weapons there, and she can also utilize reverse cursed technique to heal people. These techniques aren't as flashy as others but is as valuable as gold, especially her reverse cursed technique, making her climb the ranks. Currently, she is a grade 2 sorcerer.

Maki was completely annoyed, she sees her as someone weak not in terms of her jujutsu—her techniques need no doubt—but her will, she sees her as a puppet and someone who has no backbone. But seeing her snap and laughing like a madwoman when she was tackled to the ground and spitting the words "Oh how lovely would it be if I wasn't born, right? But I was, and I just want to live a simple and peaceful life free from conflicts. I just want to live normally, I just want to be happy, maybe if I wasn't the first girl to be born in this generation of Gojos, then maybe I could have had that life, and my brother wouldn't have died"

It made her realize that they were actually kind of in the same boat, same sentiments but different circumstances. She was actually taken a back especially when she was about to break down when she mentioned her brother, Maki knew her older brother is dead but she did not know how and why. Maki realized that she was actually lucky that she was able to turn her back against her family, it wasn't the case for Y/N. This made her realize that Y/N wasn't actually as weak as she thought she was. So she apologized and eventually they actually got along with each other and became friends.