𝙩𝙝𝙧𝙚𝙚. to meet new people

The two teens went silent for a while, not knowing what to say next.

"So do I call you L/N or Gojo?"

"Just call me Y/N, I don't want to get confused with my cousin"

"Alright"

"Well! My dear students I see you have met each other! Wow after 4 years!" Gojo Satoru greeted the both of them with enthusiasm. He's back from whereever he went to.

"Ah I wanna tear up, you've been friends for six years but then got separated for four years and now you're besides each other again" he acted as if he was wiping his tears under his blindfold, the two of them only deadpanned, feeling their energy get drained already with how their teacher is acting.

"Fushiguro, if you ask me to ditch, I will never hesitate to say yes"

"Y/N you are so mean! But no ditching as we have a very important mission tomorrow! Let's go, go, go! Rest, rest, rest! Then meet me at 7pm!" he said enthusiastically as he pushed the two forward.

Y/N and Megumi could only groan.

━━━━━━━━━━━

"Gojo...Satoru!" Y/N clenched her fists out of frustration at the situation at hand. He just ditched her and Megumi when they arrived at Miyagi, sure, looking for a person who allegedly had immense cursed energy is so easy, the two of them can already handle it, but he was not there in the place their teacher told them they'd find him, and on top of that they are now battling the curses inside the school who wanted to devour two students and them, just because a certain pink-haired boy suddenly appeared and attracted the curses.

"I'm sorry you all are hurt! It's my fault, I'll end this!"

"Don't do it!" Y/N heard Megumi shout, it was just at this moment she finished off one curse with her bow and arrows and when she turned her head to their direction she saw the boy almost stabbing himself, she immediately positioned herself and shot his hand that was holding a knife, it made him flinch and groan in pain, letting go of the knife. Megumi's divine dog fetched it and threw it away. Y/N immediately concealed her weapon and ran to Megumi who was already badly wounded.

"Megumi—!" But they were left speechless and froze in their spots when suddenly the pink haired boy was radiating too much cursed energy. It was at this moment they both knew things are going down real bad.

"Fuck"

More curses showed up and they were already exhausted.

━━━━━━━━━━━

"Wow look at you two" their beloved teacher suddenly appeared out of nowhere and laughed at their appearances. "You looked so roughed up, I shall take pictures and send these to the second years" he giggled annoyingly.

"So!" he clapped both of his hands after taking pics and shoving his phone to his pocket. "What's the situation?"

Y/N deadpanned. "See for yourself" she said as she was already tired, the curses around them disappeared when Satoru arrived, he dispersed all of them while walking towards his students. "You should not have just showed up, I might as well die now then live my next life happily, or actually maybe just save Fushiguro for me"

"Nah, you are not dying today my dear little cousin, so did you find him?"

"Uhm excuse me" the pink-haired boy raised his hand. "Sorry, this is all my fault" the pink haired boy said while crouching down, he was tired and had an arrow shot.

"Eh? For real?"

"For real" Y/N and Megumi spoke at the same time.

"Damn, looking how destructed this place is and how you beat the shit out of my students is so cool!" he looked closely at the boy.