𝙨𝙞𝙭𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣. to celebrate

"Y/NNNNNNNNNNNNNN-CHAAAAAN"

A loud voice boomed all over the campus grounds as the blindfolded man-child has finally returned after five days.

The girl turned to the booming voice and only gave a blank stare.

"Shut up, Satoru"

"But I have good news!"

"And I have bad news"

"..."

"..."

"Okay tell me what happened" Satoru went on serious mode, he was informed late that Y/N was summoned in their household and he knew it wasn't going to be good. But he could not abandon the matters at hand because it was the key to get her out of this situation.

Y/N sighed and pulled him along so that there's only the two of them and then she told everything. Satoru gasped and went on older brother mode, but then smiled.

"The heck you're smiling at?" Y/N was annoyed, Satoru's facial expression just went on full 360 once again.

"Y/N-chan, you see, I have brought upon you, a very good news"

"And?"

"And I tell you it's a very good one!"

"Just spill it already"

"And you will really be happy!"

"Oh for the love of sweets, just tell me already Satoru"

'I'm about to be separated from the people I love!' she was so close to losing her cool and punching her dear cousin.

"Eyy, I knew you also love sweets!"

"Gojo sensei just tell it already" from a few meters away, Yuta was tiredly walking towards them and heard what they were talking about.

"I'm sorry you had to go through it Y/N" he said. Y/N only shook her head. "Not your fault Yuta-san, you've been really working yourself out for us, and I'm grateful for it"

"Alright!" Satoru clapped his hands.

"Y/N, we have found the real culprit behind the targeting of Megumi and youuuu!" he cheered, but Y/N only deadpanned and walked away.

"Wait! I'm not yet done!"

"I'm calling Megumi for this" she said and a few moments later went back with the rest of the group.

"Why are you all here!" Satoru huffed.

"We also want to know!" Kugisaki said.

"But this is classified info-"

"It was Naoya who's the mastermind behind all of the attacks on both of you and we have already informed both clans" It was Yuta who had enough of Satoru's antics and just spilled it.

"Aww I was gonna say that! You're no fun Yuta"

"He's going to be charged for treason" he added, Yuta just ignored the adult and continued.

"Ha! Deserved!" Maki grinned.

"Oh my gosh! Does this mean he's no longer going to bother you?" Kugisaki was excited, finally no more drama for her friends.

Both Megumi and Y/N felt relieved, but there's still one question that lingers in their minds.

"I know what you're thinking" Satoru smirked.

"Don't worry as Naoya isn't even your betrothed since day one!" he squealed, and this earned him a smack from Y/N but of course it didn't go through his infinity, which made her more annoyed.