𝙚𝙞𝙜𝙝𝙩. to be oblivious

"Wow you both look...tired" Itadori said. Today they were all gathered in the morning for some announcement. They are currently waiting for the second years to arrive as well as their teacher, Satoru.

The incident yesterday was already explained to Y/N.

"But Y/N! Are you already okay?"

"Yeah" she replied in a monotonous tone.

"Did something happen?" Kugisaki sat besides her. She remembered everything that happened last night—or morning rather since it was already 2 in the morning, she unconsciously looked at Megumi and their eyes met. She was the first one to look away.

"I'm sorry for disturbing you last night, Megumi" she said.

"No need to apologize" he replied shortly. Y/N sighed in relief.

"What. What happened? You spent the night again together?!" Itadori's voice was too loud that it reached to the walking 2nd years.

"Who spent the night with each other?" Panda asked when they got near them. Megumi, suddenly remembering Itadori's explanation about the other meaning of that sentence to him back then suddenly got flustered and turned red.

"We didn't—"

"Fushiguro and Y/N" Kugisaki replied nonchalantly, already knowing that question means nothing to the two.

"YOU TWO WHAT?!" Maki's loud voice resonated that the birds on the trees flew away.

"Okaka!" Inumaki was also disappointed, he could not believe what he's hearing.

"Huh?" Y/N only tilted her head.

"Y/N, tell me I just misheard it" Maki grabbed both of her shoulders in disbelief, only then Kugisaki realized this was going to be trouble if Y/N did not deny so she pulled her to the side and whispered something to her, her eyebrows furrowed at the things she said and then eventually her eyes widened, her cheeks starting to get red because of embarrassment. For a moment both Megumi and her gazes met and they both looked away from each other.

"No! We did not spend the night with each other!" they both said in unison.

Kugisaki then tried to explain to her senpais what's going on like what happened before.

They all sighed in relief.

"I almost had a heart attack!" Maki was complaining but was cut off when Satoru finally appeared.

"Yo! Everyone!" he greeted with all smiles but Y/N only frowned even more, she clicked her tongue and wasn't able to hold her emotions back.

"Where were you last night?" everyone froze at the tone of her voice, it was so cold and serious, they've only seen this side from her once, they were surprised to see it again today. This made them question what really happened and what is happening, so they all turned to Megumi but he never spoke a word as the tension was currently rising.

"Eh?" Satoru tilted his head now with a nervous smile. "I...craved for sweets so I spent the night at the convenience store?"

Now this made Y/n disappointed, she could've understood if he was out for curses but he wasn't, and did he forget what day is it today?

"You never even picked up your phone" she added and clicked her tongue. "Whatever" she said and walked away.

"Y/N!" Itadori called but Megumi stopped him.

"Let her be" he said and turned to the blindfolded man.

"Gojo sensei...she needed you the most last night" he said and something clicked in his mind which made him sweat drop. He looked at his phone and saw the date.