𝙛𝙤𝙪𝙧𝙩𝙚𝙚𝙣. to make it official

"You two look... rather closer than before" Kugisaki commented the next day. They were currently eating in the cafeteria, both Megumi and Y/N paused at eating their food and turned to her.

"Oh, are we?" Y/N asked innocently. Kugisaki narrowed her eyes at them.

"You do!" Itadori replied. "There's just something different between you two" he pointed and rotated his hand to gesture at them. "...that I can't explain"

"I think that's because we talked last night" Megumi replied.

"And?" Kugisaki pried.

"And what?"

"Oh, we only told each other that we like one another" Megumi replied as if it's nothing.

"Oh, that's-HAAA?!" Kugisaki's voice rang in the whole place as soon as the words sunk in her mind, good thing it was just the four of them there.

"Y-you, y-you-you're dating?!" Itadori was equally shocked.

'How can they be so calm about it? They're weirdos! I tell y'all!'

"Are we?" Megumi turned to Y/N.

"I guess so?" the girl replied.

"Oi Fushiguro, did you even ask her to be your girlfriend?" Itadori was starting to get suspicious, these two are so naïve with their feelings and then this just happens? And as if it's not a big deal.

"Oh, can I be your boyfriend Y/N?"

Both Kugisaki and Itadori's jaws dropped.

"H-how can you not ask her and then just ask her in front of us and how are you so calm about it?!" Kugisaki grabbed him by the collar.

"Oi, get off me"

"Okay you guys stop it already" Y/N went in between them. "Megumi, my answer is yes"

"What, Y/N! This is not how it works!" Kugisaki and Itadori exclaimed in unison.

"Well, how does it work?"

"What's the commotion all about?" Satoru came out of nowhere. He couldn't take his eyes off of them now, he's anywhere near them to protect his students from harm following what just happened at the event. Although he was also actually ordered to never leave his students' side unless he's assigned with a really a special mission, it was more of his suggestion and own will to do it.

"They're weirdos!" Kugisaki pointed at Megumi and Y/N.

"Huh, I don't see anything weird at them dating each other" Satoru commented nonchalantly.

"You knew?!"

"I mean, I should know everything" he grinned.

The four of them deadpanned.

Y/N rolled her eyes. Of course, he interrogated them last night, because he "accidentally" heard their conversation.