Chapter 2

Virat held her and walked towards bench. He made her to sit there and patted on her cheek. " Sai!" He took out bottle from his bag and sprinkled the water on her face. She regained her senses and saw Vishal, who was sitting beside her while smiling at her.

She looked at Virat and was amazed to see him. She hugged him in excitement and asked, " Oh my god, Virat tum kab aaye?" Virat gulped by hearing the statement she uttered. He was so shook that she forgot they have just met.

" Abhi aaya hu" Virat smiled forcefully when she moved back.

" Okay Main tumhe isse milati hu! Yeh Vishal hai!" Sai smiled widely and looked at Vishal who was observing Virat.

" Hum dono date kar rahe hai, 5 saal se!" She looked at Virat.

" Please gussa mat hona, maine tumhe bataya nahi kyuki I wanted to surprise you!" She shrugged her shoulders and smiled.

" Don't worry!" Virat faked smile and looked beside which was empty. He was so baffled and shook but he little bit understand about what is happening around.

" Arey ek dusre ko hi toh bolo" Sai looked at both of them.

" Hii I am Virat Chavan." Virat forwarded his hand beside her and she smiled at him. Virat's heart ached to see her like this.

" Vishal Awasthi!" Vishal stared at him from top to bottom and shook hand with him. Sai smiled while looking at their hands.

" Chalo main tumhe hamara ghar dikhati hu!" Sai got up and said to Virat who frowned his eyebrows, " Hamara?"

" Oye garibo ke akshay kumar, hamara matlab uska aur mera!" Vishal stood up and said aggressively while stepping towards Virat.

" Calm down, Vishal!" Sai patted his shoulder and told to Virat, " iska aur mera, hum sath rehte hai." Virat nodded and smiled.

" Let's go!" Sai held both of their hands and walked forward.

∆∆∆∆

Virat glanced at Sai who was eating ice-cream and trying to feed no-one means Vishal according to her. She was on front couch while he sat on sofa observing her antics. Virat observed the whole house and asked, " Dadi kaha hai?"

Sai stopped at moment and looked down. Vishal whispered, " yeh iski problem kya hai? Tumhe khush nahi dekh sakta kya yeh?"

Sai's eyes filled with tears and she looked at Virat, " She's no more!" She whimpered.

" I'm so sorry!" Virat kept hand on his mouth.

" Iska accha hai pehle rulao phir sorry bolo!" Vishal taunted while glaring him. " Usse pata nahi tha!" Sai tried to make him understand.

" It's okay" she smiled at Virat through teary eyes.

" Tumne mujhe nahi bataya iske bare mein!" Virat stared at her as she didn't tell him to her friend.

" Tum khamakha pareshan ho jate!" She said and smiled sadly.

He walked towards her and said, "Mera pareshaan hona tumse zyada important nahi hai Sai"

Har Safar mein saath Tera,
Main yu hi nibhaunga..
Kabhi tumhe yaad meri aaye..
Palko se julf hata lena
Saaf dikhunga main tumko wahi.
Jo na dikhu toh bata Dena..

Sai stared at him as he wiped her tears. She was important for him. She smiled at his care. " Koi toh hai jise meri fikar hai!" She whispered and he smiled while staring at her. Sai narrowed her eyes as he was so intensely staring her.

Vishal coughed so loudly to break her eye contact and she instantly looked at him. And Virat saw her worriedly. Vishal's face was telling how jealous he's!. Sai laughed quietly and said while holding his arm, "Tum toh hamesha se hi fikar karte ho meri., Vishu!" She held his jaw and smiled

Virat took a step back, he just was so shook. " Iska aisa hi hai. He's possesive!" Sai smiled at Virat who nodded hesitantly. Virat's phone rang and he went away from her to talk about this matter.

" Hello Dad! How're you?" Virat asked after picking up the call.

" I'm good,son! What about you? Have you reached there? Sai se mile ya nahi? Aur propose kiya ki nahi?" His father asked, wanted to know everything. Virat looked behind and saw Sai was still laughing and talking.

" Dad, bahut badi problem hai! " He told his father about everything. His father was also shook and baffled. He suggested him to bring her London as she needs medical help. Virat was somewhere agreed but he wanted to know more about what happened to her, when it happened and reason behind it. What's this Vishal's mystery? He wanted to find out everything related to this matter!

To be continued...
Do votes and comments
Share your reviews!!