Chapter 20

Virat brought Sai back to his home. He took her to guestroom and put her down on the bed. He sat there while holding her hand. As far as he knew that she'll forget everything he told to her.

He considered himself responsible for her present condition. His father who was going from there saw him inside. Ninad had been ignoring all this. He was preferring to live in his room. He walked inside and kept hand on his son's shoulder, " Tumhe pata hai tum kya kar rahe ho?"

Virat looked at him and said, " bas itna pata hai ki kuch galat nahi kar raha hu."

Ninad looked at his hand which was holding Sai's hand, he stared at Virat and said, " Tum jis raah pr chal rahe ho, uski koi manjil hi nahi hai, beta.."

"Aisa kya hai Sai mein?" Ninad asked because she was mentally unstable, and still his son wants her.

" Mujhe nahi pata ki Sai mein aisa kya hai, mujhe bas itna pata hai ki mere liye Sai bahut important hai.." Virat started back at her.

" This means you are not going to leave her at any cost?" His father asked and he nodded, " Never! "

Ninad looked at him last time before leaving..

Virat quickly held her hand in his both hands, when he saw her moving in sleep. Virat noticed she was having something nightmare as she started shaking her head..

" Sai..Sai utho.." he called her to wake her up..

She opened her eyes and tear escaped from her eyes. She slowly tried to sit, her head was still aching.

" How are you? " Virat asked while looking at her. She nodded her head and smiled lightly.

" Tumne yeh kyu nahi puchha ki mujhe kuch hai ya main bhul gayi?" She looked at him and he stared down. She saw how tightly he has held her hand.

" Mujhe jawaab pata hai.." he spoke and looked at her while she just smiled.

" Mera haath.." she said and he frowned his eyebrows. She looked at his hands and he quickly left her hand.

" Tumne mujhse puccha tha ki Why I want you to marry me" Sai said and held his arm.

" You remember it?" He asked.

" I want you to marry me, because I know that you will never leave me alone like Vishal.." Sai's eyes watered and Virat just stared at her while smiling. He nodded his head, " I promise.." he held her hand close to him.

" I trust you.." she smiled with watered eyes.

" You didn't answer about kids.." Virat looked at her with raised eyebrows and they both laughed while Sai slapped his hand lightly.

" Sai? " Virat held her face in his hands.

" Hmm.." she hummed and stared at him.

" You are fine, right?" He asked, Sai smiled seeing his concern and nodded.

" About Vishal, do you want to say something.." Virat asked and Sai shook her head negatively.

Virat nodded and Sai caressed his cheek with her hand. He looked at her, and she smiled while staring at him.

" Virat.." she whispered.

" Thankyou.." she said and his eyes went wide in surprise.

" For what?" He asked, being confused.

" For everything you did for me.." she smiled while he wiped tears from her face.

" Why are you crying?"

" I am not.." she replied and hugged him to comfort herself in his hug. He's only one who can comfort her when she's in pain..

He wrapped his hand around her while Sai smiled. Her head ache was increasing but she chose to be silent and tolerate it. She hugged him more tightly to get rid off the pain..

" Sai.. Are you okay?" Virat tried to pull her away but she wasn't leaving him. She clutched his shirt in her fists from behind as her memories were replaying in her mind.

" Virat..." she said and Virat stopped trying to break the hug.

" I'm glad that once I used to like you.." She said while smiling and crying at the same time. Virat smiled, he was feeling so happy and emotional at the same time, that she once used to like him.

" And I will love to fall for you, but I am so miserable, you deserve better than me, not a psycho person like me.." She pressed her lips and closed her eyes while letting the tears flow.

She left him and moved back. Her pain went away and she stared at him who was looking mad. He was mad because of whatever she just said. He pinched her nose, lightly and left it.

" You're not psycho, Look at yourself from my sight, you're the most adorable and innocent girl I have ever met.." Virat told while slightly hitting her forhead with his hand.

" Even if you love someone else, then also We'll together as bestfriends.." He held her hand and she smiled.

" Really?" She raised her eyebrows and he nodded his head.

"Will you be my first kiss?" Sai asked while holding his hand close. Her raised eyebrows made him smile at her for being this much cute..

" You still hadn't kissed anyone?" He asked while keeping hand on her cheek. She nodded in denial. And he pinched her arm lightly while smiling, " Same here.."

" Are you saving it for someone special, If it is like this, then it's fine, I don't mind.." She shrugged her shoulders and he kissed her on her lips. He inched away and mumbled against her lips, " You're that special one.." his whisper made her heart to flutter, she's special for someone, for her bestfriend. What else someone need? To feel special atleast for once in their lifetime..she grabbed his neck gently.

Tu Ishq ke saare rang de gaya
Phir kheech ke apne sang le gaya
Kahi pe kho jaye chal, Jaha yeh ruk jaye pal,
Kabhi na phir aaye kal, saathiya..

He smiled and again pressed his lips on hers while she smiled against his lips and tried to deepen the kiss.

Her head ached again, it made her vision unclear. She furrowed her eyebrows and held her head, Virat noticed it and broke the liplock. He worriedly stared at her and held her by shoulders, " Sai.. Are you alright?"

She stared at his face which was looking blurr to her. Before hearing his question, she lost her consciousness..