Chapter 3

Virat rubbed his palms and again went near Sai who was still talking. He sat down on the front sofa and asked Sai, " Tum aatma bhoot pret mein believe karti ho?"

Sai stared at him confusely and Vishal laughed loudly while saying, " Yeh pakka pagal hai." Sai glared at Vishal and told him to keep quiet.

" Kyu kya hua, aise sawaal achanak kyu puch rahe ho?" Sai asked. " Haann batao batao!" Vishal laughed.

" Bas yu hi!" Virat shrugged his shoulders.

" Actually, Bhoot voot toh nahi lekin haan aatma pr yakeen hai mera! Kyuki uske bagair koi zinda nahi reh sakta!" Sai smiled at him and he nodded as she was speaking logical.

" Waise tum Vishal se kab mili?" Virat asked and saw her expressions turned blank.

" Bataya toh tha, 5 saal pehle." Sai spoke.

" Haan!" Virat smiled fakely.

" Yeh bhulakkad bhi hai! Waah waah kya dost hai!" Vishal raised eyebrows at Sai.

"Waise kaha mile the tum dono?" He asked further and Sai frowned her eyebrows, "Hum.. "

"Hum.." she held her head and looked at Vishal.. " hum flight mein mile the! Hamari seats nazdeek hi thi. Aur uske baad hum milte hi rahe!" Sai smiled as she told to Virat. Virat smiled and she shook her head.

"Vishal se pehle tumhe koi pasand tha?" Virat asked her. Sai stared down, she was afraid to tell him that she had liked him when they were together. She looked at Vishal who was also waiting for her answer. She knows Vishal is already jealous of Virat and in that if she told Virat that she had once liked him, then vishal definitely would be misunderstood about their friendship.

" Nahi! Vishal se pehle koi nahi tha!" She smiled to hide her lie and Virat nodded in okay.

" Mujhe thoda kaam hai.." Virat got up and left from there.

Sai nodded and he walked out from house. Sai looked beside at Vishal who was looking at her with amusement.

" Am I your first?" He asked and Sai nodded while smiling.

" Woah!" He exclaimed dramatically and chuckled.

∆∆∆∆∆

" Kya batau mai apko sahab woh ladki khud hi akele badbadati hasti hai! Mujhe toh pagal lagti hai", The lady told to Virat and he rubbed his jaw, tensely.

" Aap log toh uske padosi hai na, aap logo ko uski madat karni chahiye!" Virat told as his heart clenched to see there wasn't any humanity in the people nowadays.

" Agar apko itni hi fikar hai toh aap khud kyu nahi madat karte uski!", Lady taunted.

" Woh toh mai karunga hi! " He stood up from there to leave.

∆∆∆∆

" Beta mujhe lagta hai us ghar mein bhootiya aatma hai, jo sirf Sai ko hi dikhti hai" A old lady told and Virat left as this was meaningless topic. He don't believe in such all stuffs.

∆∆∆∆∆

" I think she has something problem! Woh bacchi pehle aisi nahi thi, kaafi joyous maasoom helpful nature tha uska!" Man who was Sai's neighbour replied to Virat who was listening him carefully.

" Maine usse samjhane ki koshish ki thi, ki Vishal exist nahi karta hai, pr uski haalath kafi kharab ho gayi, mujhe kuch samajh nahi aaya! Pr agle din woh mujhse aise mili jaise kuch hua hi nahi.." that man said and Virat felt today's airport incident related with this.

" Woh kabse aise behave karti hai?" He asked to man who replied, " yahi kuch 4, 5 mahine, uske dadi ki maut ke baad, woh aisi hui hai! " He told and Virat's throat became heavy. He really wanted to be with her at that time.

Wait a second, Virat realised Sai had told him that she's in relationship with Vishal from past five years! How can be this possible??. " Vishal naam ka koi dost tha kya Sai ka?" Virat asked the man and he nodded in denial, " Mujhe nahi pata, bas itna hi pata hai!"

Virat shook his head and stood up to leave. He had got a little bit idea about Sai's condition. Four five months means it hadn't been too late. He should take her to London for immediate treatment. And maybe change in environment will make her alright.

∆∆∆∆

" Aa gaye tum?" Sai smiled at Virat after opening the door. He smiled and entered inside. " Vishal kaha hai?" Virat looked around and asked.

" Woh kya TV dekh raha hai! Tumhe dikh nahi raha kya?" Sai asked while standing beside him. " Woh mera dhyan hi nahi gaya!" He smiled sweetly and Sai pulled his cheek, "buddhu"

" Lagega bhi kaise, mere Sai pr se nazre hate toh main dikhunga na.." Sai saw Vishal smiled sarcastically and She shook her head at his sarcasm.

" Vishal.." Sai went near him and Virat saw the empty sofa. He looked above' why God why?'

" Tum Virat se friendship kyu nahi karte!" She sat beside him and Virat coughed loudly, " Arey aaram se! Paani piyo!", Sai said him and he shook his head..

"Friendship aur isse!" Vishal looked at Virat with disinterest. " Arey pura defected piece hai yeh!"

" Come on Vishal, Virat aacha hai! He's so nice!" Sai said and Virat smiled at her by hearing her.

" No way!" Vishal got up and walked upstairs.

" Arey kaha ja rahe ho?" Sai asked while looking at stairs, Virat followed her gaze.

" Is Virat baba se door!" He joined his hands in annoyance and went in room.

" Yeh Vishal bhi na, kafi chidchida ho gaya hai!" Sai got up and looked at Virat.

" Jane do na.." Virat mumbled and walked towards her.

She was fidgetting with her fingers and said, " I think he's mad at me."

" Don't worry. Tumse koi zyada der tak naaraz nahi reh sakta!" Virat smiled and blinked his eyes to assure her.

Tu khol mere dil ko, aur le le talaashi..
Koi bhi milega na tere siva..
Tere siva..

Sai smiled at him and looked at his face, " You're so sweet Virat!" She saw him holding her chin. " Tumse kam!" He whispered and she again saw him with narrow eyes, his gaze had been so intense, her heart fluttered under his gaze and she looked down. She didn't know about what happens to her when he looks at her so deeply. She saw him frowning and turned around to walk away..

To be continued....

Do votes and comments
Share your reviews!