Chapter 11

Next day,

Sai went in Virat's room and saw him wearing watch in his wrist.

" Kahi ja rahe ho tum?" She asked while going towards him. He looked at her and told, " Haan, kuch urgent kaam hai jana padega.."

Sai nodded her head and looked at Vishal who was literally snoring. Sai smiled at Virat awkwardly, " I am so sorry, iske wajah se agar tumhari neend kharab hui ho toh.."

" Nahi, it's fine.." Virat smiled forcefully

" Woh tumhe toh pata hai, we don't sleep in one room aur yaha pr ek hi guest room hai! Thank you for sharing your room with Vishal.." She held his hand and he smiled while nodding at her.

" It's okay Sai. He didn't trouble me." Virat chuckled and followed her gaze where she was staring.

" Tum bahut understanding ho, but you know what Vishal have trust issues. I don't know why usse tum pasand hi nahi aate!" She mumbled cutely.

" Agr itni khubsurat girlfriend ka koi male bestfriend ho toh dislike karna common hai, He is not at fault!" Virat said and Sai looked down while smiling.

" Tum bhi na, Virat." She stared away and he smiled.

" Waise woh mujhe pasand kyu nahi karta?" Virat asked.

Sai sighed tiredly and said, " he thinks that you'll separate us." She stared at Vishal and then Virat who frowned his eyebrows.

" leave it, woh dil ka saaf hai, bas thod chidchida hai but accha hai.." She went towards Vishal and sat beside him.

" Sai tum yaad se dawaiya le lena, I'll be back soon." Virat told as he wasn't able to see her looking at the empty place.

" Okay.." she smiled at him.

" Promise me, you won't skip medicines." He warned her sweetly while walking near her. She chuckled and nodded while standing up, " I won't skip medicines, I promise.." she pinched her neck and Virat smiled at her

" Good girl!" He cupped her face and kissed her forehead.

She closed her eyes as the foreign feeling rushed inside her. She looked at him who patted her cheek, lightly and whispered, " bye."

He left from there and she touched her forehead where he kissed, she didn't understand why she's thinking about it too much. She shook her head and started to wake Vishal up from his sleep.

∆∆∆∆∆

" Visual and auditory hallucinations.." Doctor Mehra told Virat who was sitting in front of him.

Virat came towards his senior doctor to discuss about the mental health of Sai.

" But what about schizophrenia?", Virat asked as he thought that it's the disorder from which she's suffering..

"We can say that, but it's the first case I am hearing. And I am so shook that if somehow we tried to tell her reality, she faints and forget everything. It's so critical and complicated!" Senior doctor Mehra expressed his thought.

" That's the problem sir! I have started medical treatment but as far as I know that from medicine chances of recovering are very less!" Virat was afraid if she didn't recover from that disorder.

" What about giving brain shock treatment?" Asked doctor.

" No sir!!" Virat stood up as he don't want any harm or pain to cause her via this.

" Then it's critical, If the guy she imagines himself went away from her, then it can work" doctor advised and Virat sighed, " but he doesn't exist!"

" It's just she imagine him, he's fictional character! Virat told.

" I will just say, don't give her stress and don't leave her alone! It'll make condition worsen.." doctor Mehra said and Virat nodded.

" I'll inform you if I find any solution for this!" Virat got it that he also don't know how to make her alright.

Virat nodded and went from there. He came out of the cabin and wiped the tears which were rolling down his cheeks. He wanted to cry but he knows that she'll be fine. He can and he'll make her alright.

Katra Katra Jee Raha Hoon
Lamha Lamha Mar Raha Hoon
Kaise Khud Ko Main Sambhalun Tu Bata..

Tere Bin Hai Soona Soona
Mere Dil Ka Kona Kona
Tu Kya Jaane Kaise Itne Din Jiya..