Chapter 13

Sai had come to tell him that it had been two weeks and now she was thinking of going back to her home. As she didn't speak anything and seemed to be engrossed. Virat shook her and she stared at him.

" Kuch nahi.." She replied and smiled. She thought that he's already broken, and she didn't want to leave him alone until he will be fine.

" Let's go." She spoke and Virat nodded while getting up.

They went down and Virat looked at TV which was on. Bahubali 2 movie was going on. He frowned his eyebrows and Sai smiled while looking there.

" Sorry, he was bored! So I told him to watch TV.." Sai replied as she saw him confused. Virat smiled fakely and shook his head.

" Let's have dinner.." He said and walked towards dining table. Sai sat beside him on chair and Virat saw her blushing while looking at sofa.

Then his eyes shifted on TV screen and he saw the song was playing..

Virat served for himself and for Sai too. He tapped her shoulder who was looking movie. She stared at him and thanked for serving.

" Sai, tum devsena ho, aur main tumhara bahubali.." Vishal said while looking at her, she smiled and asked, "Aur Virat?"

Virat stared at her who was looking there, means at Vishal.

" Virat, Kumar Varma hai.." Vishal laughed and looked at them.

Sai chuckled and asked, " Konse angle se Kumar Varma lagta hai tumhe Virat? "

"What? Me and Kumar Varma?" Virat widened his eyes at her who smiled and looked at Vishal.

" Tumhe dekh kar laddo jo phutate hai iske man mein, isiliye Kumar Varma.." Vishal replied and again turned sight towards TV.

" Kuch bhi" she laughed and looked at Virat who smiled dryly and took morsal.

' Tumhe dekh kar laddo jo phutate hai iske man mein' Sai reminded his line and looked at Virat seriously, who was silently eating.

Does he like me? Sai thought for a moment.

Was he talking about me, that he loves me and I love someone else ? She again thought but her mind was not allowing her to made assumptions by herself and get misunderstood.

" Who was that girl?" She asked him, tired by assuming unrealistic thoughts.

Virat gulped the food and said while mismatching sight, " you don't know her."

Sai nodded her head and sighed in relief that was someone other.

" Virat.." she again spoke, he stared at her.

" Mujhe aise kyu lag raha hai, you're hiding something from me.." she asked as he was very stressed in these two weeks.

He looked at her and told, " I think, kuch cheeje chupi rehna hi behtar hai.."

Sai looked at him and he murmured, "Mera ho gaya, tum raho apne Vishal ke sath.." He stood up and Sai frowned her brows as he sounded sarcastic. He looked at her and chuckled sadly. Will she understand his love without him telling her.

Shayad kabhi na keh saku main tumko
Kahe bina samajh lo tum shayad..
Shayad mere khayal mein tum ek din
Milo mujhe kahi pe gum shayad..

He looked away so she did. " And yeah, I have brought new medicines, take them on time.."he said and she nodded her head.

Sai finished the dal and rice and Vishal walked towards her, " when are we going back?" He sat beside her and she mumbled, " I don't know.."

" Didn't you ask him? " He frowned his eyebrows.

" Nahi puccha maine! Tum dimaag kharab mat karo mera.." She whispered annoyingly..

" Kya?" He asked unable to believe what she said.

" I am so sorry.." she held his hand when saw him shocked by her behaviour.

" It's okay! What happened?" He asked and she told, " woh dawaiyo ki wajah se chidchid ho rahi hai.."

" And Virat bechara ke dil tut gaya." She told to him and he asked, "kaise?"

" He loves someone, and she loves someone else.." sai said and Vishal said, " it's his mistake, he shouldn't fall in love with the girl who already loves someone else.."

" Kya tum bhi, pyar toh bas ho jata hai, kab kisse kaha kyu yeh sab dekh ke thodi pyar hota hai.."she told and Vishal raised his eyebrows in amusement.

" Agar kalko mujhe kisi aur se pyar ho gaya, toh woh thik hai tumhare according? " He asked and she slapped his arm.

" I didn't mean it.." she said.

" Then what do you mean?"

" I mean, tum swara se pyar karte the, yeh janane ke baad bhi maine tumse pyar kiya na, so it didn't seem wrong to me.." she said and he smiled.

" Waise hi, I think Virat is right on his place.." she said.

" Let's imagine.." Vishal whispered and Sai gave him whole attention..

" Maan lo ki Virat jisse pyar karta hai woh tum ho.." He spoke and she parted her lips in surprise.

" Nahi aisa nahi hai.." she replied while looking away.

" Arey just imagine.." he said and she nodded lightly

" Aur tum mujhse pyar karti ho! Aise mein tum kya karogi? " He asked.

" Whom will you choose, Virat or me? " He raised his eyebrows and and she found herself in dilemma..