Chapter 21

Virat admitted her in the hospital in his own clinic, because she hadn't regain consciousness for so long time. He personally requested his senior doctor Dr. Mehra to do her treatment because he didn't have enough strength to do it.

She didn't wake up from 2 days, by her medical reports there's lack of oxygen supply to her brain. And thinking too much and because of overthinking her mental health isn't improving.

Virat sat down on chair near her, staring at her condition. He still don't know why suddenly it happened? She was alright when they were talking, even she was looking relieved.

He touched her fingers, saline tube was attached with her hand.

" Sai.." he called her slowly but he got no response. He pressed his lips and moved back.

" What should I do to wake you up, Sai?" He whispered while looking at her, he can't stay here more. He woke up and walked out.

Here Sai was in unconscious state while her memories were still going on in her mind.

(She is just thinking and remembering in her unconscious state)

Sai's POV
I lost my parents at the age of eight years. I still remember that terrible day, they both had died in car accident. I was so small at that time. My grandmother took me with her in Delhi. She took every possible care of me. There was a maid in our house, she used to do household chores. My grandmother never let me feel like I am alone

If any good thing happened in my life after that was meeting with Virat in the school, he was newcomer when we were in fifth class, at his first day of school he sat beside me, which almost shocked me. Because no-one had ever sat beside me. Because I was the most silent student who talks so less and prefer to be alone.

" Hi! Myself Virat.. and you?" He asked while looking at me. I scrunched my eyebrows by seeing his dare to talk me so freely when he's new.

" Sai.." I placed my bag between us. " I'm new here, because of my father's sudden job tranfer, we shifted here. This school, teachers, everyone here is new for me..", he told while I simply didn't pay much attention.

" Kisine puccha nahi hai tumse.." I mumbled while rolling my eyes.

" Oh great, Tumhe hindi aati hai, phir toh hamari bahut jamegi, Sai.. You and me will be great friends.." he laughed at me and I just stared at him as he was the first one who was talking with me after I spoke rudely also.

He just didn't say that we'll be great friends but proved that also. He had once helped me in exam when I forgot that there was a exam. He always kept talking when I was around with him. And when once teacher asked him to say essay on friend in front of the class. He mentioned me as his best friend and talked about me.

From that day, he had been so special part of life. After that I also started to open up with him. Because of him, I never felt boring during school. He used to come to my home for doing homework. He had been mine bff and more than me he was best friend of my grandmother. They always used to team up against me.

With passing years, our friendship became more stronger and in the eighth class, I got a crush on him, on my best friend. But by his behaviour, I knew that he doesn't feel the same. He always considered me as his best friend and I never wanted to ruin our friendship because of my feelings.

In 10 th, there came a girl who was trying to get closer to my best friend, always sitting right behind us with her chamchi friend. And my innocent friend didn't get that. Her dirty eyes on my friend had always pissed me off. One day, Virat too realised that she gets too clingy and behaves like psychopath. He started to avoid her, I had mentally danced in happiness the whole day, because he even told me that I am the only one girl who seems good to him. He didn't know that how much it meant for me.

After completing the 10th, he had to leave the city and shift to London because of his father's sudden tranfer. He didn't leave before saying goodbye to me. Even he had given me the silver chain which he used to wear around his neck. He had promised me that he will call me whenever he'll miss me. What else I want, I wanted him to stop but I couldn't stop him. We bid each other good bye and went to our respective ways.

After few years, I felt like my feelings for Virat is just certain liking. But it was never fading away. I started to read books more about love stories with sad endings. And don't know why but I started every story comparing with my life. I was so fond of reading books.

I started to make myself away from everyone. I used to live alone. I always felt a kind of peace by living alone. If I was close to someone in those years, that was my grandmother and Virat who used to call me everyday. When I completed my graduation, Virat was in medical college, he wasn't getting enough time to talk to me. Maybe he had found someone, there.

One day when I was so bored, I went to theatre alone, because I don't have fear of being alone. I had watched the movie of Vijay deverakonda and there was one actress I didn't know who was she. The character played by Vijay was so brilliant. I mean the way he had played the role of Vishal was so amazing. Anyone will fall for that guy. I wasn't able to distract from his character. That dialogues directly printed in my mind, I hope I will get a guy like Vishal for me.

One day, Our maid too left due to her personal reasons. So, I was doing all the household chores because grandmother wasn't feeling well and due to her knee pain, she wasn't able to do any work. Though, we had appointed physiotherapist for her. But there wasn't any releif for her pain.

Grandmother's health became so worse so I called ambulance to admit her in hospital. But before reaching there, she took her last breaths. It hurts so bad to see someone close to you dying in front of your eyes. Literally, I never knew that I will remain alone this whole world, All alone.

My neighborhood people used to come for me or ask me whether I was fine or not, even Virat was also started calling me back, he also told that he was busy because of his medical final year exams. Sometimes if I feel like talking, I talked him or few times I ignored.

The thought of living alone itself is so scary. I don't know how many times I have cried in that house. By roaming in the whole house, there was a hope someone will be with me but no. To distract from all this, I ordered the book online which was 'With and without you', that was the book on which there was a movie also which I have seen few months before. I read that whole book in just few days. And I deeply felt connected with Vishal. His life had been like me, he was an orphan just like me, he lost his love while I lost my grandmother, he lived alone with memories of his love while I was also alone with just memories of my loved ones.

" kaash tum mere sath hote Vishal.." I closed the book and wiped the tears.

" Main tumhare sath hi hu, Sai.." He kept hand on my shoulder and I instantly looked behind at him. It first scared me, but my heart felt good by seeing someone is really with me, here for me. I was no more alone..All my pains had faded away by his existence in my life.

Meri taraf aata har gam phisal jaaye
Aakhon mein tumko bharu
Bin bole baaten tumse karu
Agar tum saath ho......