Chapter 16

Sai yawned while keeping palm on her mouth. Virat stood up and said, " You should sleep.."

She nodded her head lightly. " Bye, goodnight.." he smiled at her and she held his wrist.

" Mujhe akela mat chhodo, please.." she held his hand tightly with her both hands, he felt certain fear in her tone.

" Relax, Main yahi hu.." He assured and kept his other hand on hers. She shook her head and smiled lightly.

Sai withdrew her hands back while looking here and there. Virat smiled at her and pulled her hairs, she stared at him with narrow eyes that made him to chuckle.

" Sai is kamre mein ek hi bed hai aur couch bhi nahi hai.." He pressed his lips thin and Sai raised her eyebrows, " So?"

" main nahi chahta tum jameen par so jao.." he laughed when she made confused look. She made cute annoyed face and slapped on his arm.

" Main bas yeh keh raha tha, mere kamre mein chalte hai, waha pr couch hai.." he raised eyebrows and she asked, " tumhe mere sath bed share karne mein problem hai?.." she held her chin.

" Tumhe problem nahi hai?" He asked almost shook. She shrugged and said no.

He bent down at her level and said, " Mere andar ka aashiq jag jayega, aise julm mat karo mujh pe." He laughed at end that made her to chuckle.

" It's ok, mujhe tum pr khud se jyada trust hai.." she blinked her eyes and he smiled while patting her cheek, by seeing her being this confident about him. Well, she knows him more than everyone.

He climbed the other side of the bed, and laid down while placing head on pillow. He turned head towards Sai who was staring at him, only.

" Kya hua?" He asked. She smiled and shook her head as nothing. She laid down on her side and closed her eyes while the smile on her lips made Virat confused.

In midnight, Virat woke up as he was feeling thirsty. He walked out of the room and he saw the bright light rays flashing on his face...

" Do you think, You'll snatch her from me?" He stared at the direction from voice came and the guy Sai calls Vishal was there..

" I won't let her go away from me, from my thoughts.." He smiled and disappeared from Virat's sight. Virat's heartbeat fastened in fear..

He woke up from the dangerous dream he saw. That Vishal named guy had started coming in his dreams too. Virat wiped the sweat from his forehead, he was literally scared by the dream. He glanced around and saw the morning sunlight coming into room from the transparent windows. He sighed tiredly and realised it wasn't his room, he even felt the strong grip on his hand.

He looked beside at his friend who was holding his hand so tightly as if her whole life depends upon it.. He smiled contently while brushing hair strands away from her forhead.

Main toh bas tujhse hi bana hoon
Tere bin main bewajah hoon
Mera mujhe kuch bhi nahi
Sab tera, sab tera..
Sab tera, sab tera..

" Please, don't leave me.." she mumbled in her sleep with lines of fear formed on her forehead. Virat thought that she is also seeing any dream of Vishal.

" Don't leave me, please Vishu.." Virat held her hands and called her, " Sai.., Sai wake up..."

Sai woke up with fear and without opening her eyes hugged Virat so tightly. "Sai.. calm down.. It was just a dream.." He covered his arms around her.

" It wasn't dream, He left me because of Swara.." Sai began to cry..

" Yesterday, He left me and he's with her.." Sai whimpered and Virat rubbed her back, he himself was stressed about this matter.. it's only getting complicated with passing days.

Virat pulled her away from him, and wiped her face. "Who is Swara?", He asked her while he knew that she was love interest of Vishal.

" Vishal's love.." Sai replied while rubbing her nose..

" Who is Vishal?" Virat's question made her to look at him confusely, he knew Vishal then also he's asking this question..

" My love.." she replied..

" Who are you?" Sai's eyes welled up when she saw tears in his eyes.

" Your love?" Her answer was sounding more like a question.

" And Who I am?" She looked down as tears rolled down her cheeks. She didn't know. He's not her love nor he's just best friend..

" Who I am Sai?" He asked again and seeing her silent made him sad. She didn't speak anything, Virat removed his hands from her shoulder. He moved to go but she stopped him while holding his hand, " You are very precious for me, I don't want to lose you. "

" But you have to leave me, when Vishal will come back.." Virat was playing with her mind, he too knows that Vishal don't exist but he asked her because she doesn't believe that.

" Yeh kya hai? Mujhe dono chahiye.." Sai said with frustration..

" How can you get both Sai?" Virat asked.

" I don't know but I want him as well as you" She said and looked away..

" But we can love and marry only one person.." He tried to made her understand.

" Shadi tum kar lo na mujhse, pyar woh kar lega..." That her sentence made him to laugh..

" I am serious." She was really serious.

" Aur phir baccho ka kya? Woh kiske hoge mere ya Vishal ke?" He pressed his lips and Sai looked away in disgust..

" Shut up!" She slapped his hand.

" Virat tum, mere aur Vishal ke relationship ko jis tarah ka samajh rahe ho, waisa nahi hai hamara.." Sai said while fidgeting

" Mtlab?"

" Pyar hai lekin attraction nahi hai.. Care hai lekin paane ki chahat nahi hai, Mtlab hamara rishta alag hai sab logo se.." Sai said while thinking about their relationship..

" Shadi, bacche, and even physically close aana ye sab hum kabhi nahi sochte...we don't even touch each other as others do when they are in relationship.." Sai was saying while being lost. Virat smiled lightly at her and placed his hand on her lap, and she instantly felt strange by Virat's touch.

" Don't you think the bond you both share is so pure.." Virat asked and she nodded her head.

" Okay now it's my turn..What I am to you?" he said and she smiled at him tiredly..

" Don't think wrong about me, but honestly kahu toh you're like a magnet which I don't know why how and when but pull me towards you with some kind of force.." she sounded like any top student of physics...

She looked at Virat unaware about what her lines did to him...