Ch 9: Siblings

"So you were given a tour by that mean girl from earlier?" Vee asked. "No! I mean yes but she's not that mean".

Vee and Hunter stopped eating their snacks to stare me down. "Okay so she can get a little mean but I think she's just misunderstood". Hunter rolled his eyes. "Here we go again. Luz the optimists. Ready to befriend the meanest of creatures." "Well at least she's not a pessimist like you". Vee snickerd. "HEY! I'm not a pessimist!, I'm just realistic." He slumped down and crossed his arms, as Vee continued to tease him.

"So who gave you guys the tour?". Vee turned her attention to me. "Some blonde girl with a pink streak of hair going down the middle of her head. She also had a cheerleaders uniform on. I think her name was Amber. She was pretty cute, but..." Vee trailed off and frowned when she saw my face.

"Luz get that smug look of your face". "What look". Hunter said mimicking my expression. Vee started to blush then smacked Hunter in the head. "Ow why is it always me!". Hunter wined, rubbing his head.

"What about you Hunter?" We asked in unison. Hunter shivered and began to speak. "Some annoying twins-" "Aww is that any way to treat you kind hosts." Two teens appeared out of nowhere. They both had dark green. Hair and golden toned eyes. Almost identical if it weren't for their opposite genders. But something seemed familiar about them.

(To lazy to come up with real hair colors, so just think of it as an anime. It's normal to have odd colored hair.)

The boy talked first.
"After all that trouble to help you out, and this is how you repay us." The girl falls dramatically into her brother's arms, pretending to cry. "Is this our sad truth, will we never befriend this calloused heart boy!" Hunter who was looking more tired then usual snapped. "Leave me alone, don't you have a sister, go bother her."

I gasped. 'these are probably the siblings Amity was talking about. No wonder they seemed so familiar, though their hair seems to naturallybe green opposed to amitys'.

"We would but Mittens seems to distracted by some book to pay any attention to us.". "Oh I wonder why." Hunter grumbled.

the two twins smirked then the girl patted Hunter on the back. "Fine, we know when we're not wanted." They turned their attention to us before continuing in unison. "But if you two cuties are ever looking for fun just ask for the Blight twins and we'll be there."

They then walked off. Right on cue as the bell rang. Leaving me a blushing mess.