Ch 22: Clueless

Luz Pov-

“Why would I be mad at you? You are thoughtful, kind, funny, smart, and cute. I- Anyone would be glad to have you as a friend.” ‘No ones ever told me that before.

I mean I know that Gus and Willow think that, but it feels different hearing it. It feels… nice. But Amity's wrong. She's the amazing one. I can’t explain it but when I'm with her I…” Before I could process I lunged forward and pulled Amity into a hug. She hugged me back and I felt a flutter in my stomach. ‘Probably because I didn’t eat all day.’

We stood like that for a while. That was until we heard a growl and Amity quickly moved away. “Sorry I didn’t eat lunch.” I smiled and rummaged through my backpack for that bar from the nurses office. I finally found it and tore the wrapping paper off.  “That's fine; neither did I. How about we share?”.

Amity opposed of the idea. “No, I couldn't do that. you should have the whole thing. I'll eat at home.”  I ripped the bar in half and held out one of the pieces to her. She looked reluctantly at it before giving in.

“Cheers!” I yelled holding out my portion. Amity did the same and we ate our pieces in one bite. “Wow these are amazing!” I squealed. “Wait, you never had a granola bar before?” I shook my head. “Wow you really are a strange one Noceda.” Amity laughed before taking my hand. "Let's get to our cars before anyone misses us."

We walked to the front of the school and I saw Vee running towards me. “Luz! Where have you been. we’ve been waiting forever-” Vee noticed me and Amity holding hands and quickly shut up.

“Uh, never mind take your time Luz, I’ll see you in the car.” She ran back and jumped into the car. Amity looked at me and smiled “Bye Luz.”

I walked to my car and hopped in. “Well it looks like someone cheered up.” Whistled Vee. Hunter chuckled and made kissy faces at me. Usually I would punch them, but I was too happy to care. ‘Wait, why am I so giddy? Oh, I know! Because I cleared up that big misunderstanding. Right?’

Time skip*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*^*

I walked into the house and walked up the stairs. “Hey, Kiddo. How was your day?” Eda said ruffling my hair. “It was the best!” I said a little too loudly.

I walked Into the backyard and lied on the grass. Looking at the clouds above. I couldn’t think about anything but that hug. ‘But why?’

“I'll think about it later I guess. I should go do my homework.”

Eda Pov-

The Kids Just got home from school as I was finishing getting ready.
Luz skipped inside, while the other three walked a few steps behind.

Hunter and Vee walked into the living room and greeted Darius and Lily. Eber Wolf walked into the kitchen and started preparing dinner. Luz hopped up the stairs and threw her backpack on her bed.

"Hey, Kiddo. How was your day?” I asked ruffling Luz’s hair. ‘She seemed pretty off since she got back from the Blights last night. I hope she didn’t find out about the secret.’

“It was the Best!” She yelled, Grinning ear to ear. She ran off into the backyard and left me speechless. “Wasn’t she in a bad mood earlier? Hunter and Vee walked up to me and patted me on the back. “It’s okay, she’s just going through another crush. That girl is still clueless though”

“Yikes, forget I asked. Whatever, Lily and I have a job interview to get to anyway. So I'll see you all later. Byeeeee.”

🐺Sup everyone I hope you enjoyed this chapter, and enjoyed the Lumity in this chapter.

Tomorrow I will be posting the first chapter of a new story. It will be another owl house fanfiction. So check that out when you get the chance and have an amazing day.

Byeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeee!!!!