O N E

Jung Yi-Hyun.

Oh man that guy, were friends but I wouldn't say close.

Today he got the police called on him and the ambulance. We couldn't go home because of him and his problem kept disturbing my sleep.

I look at him from the window "he just doesn't want to come down" I complain to my friend Sae-Bom and he agreed with a nod.

"Focus on your book" the teacher said. "If you're focused, you can't even hear a bomb go off next to you"

"Class is over, so why are you still here?" Sae-Bom asked. "It's not like you make us want to study" I added.

"If you all were to rush out would Yi-Hyun appreciate it?" He asked the both of us. We didn't say anything "he's already stressed out and upset, if he were to see you and suddenly decides to jump, you would really want to study then wouldn't you?"

"Can we leave if he comes down?" I asked, bored. "Yes, you can go straight home. The police are negotiating with him. Don't irritate me and go back to sleep"

Sae-Bom went straight back to sleep. I sighed and out of nowhere stood up "I need to go to the toilet" and I rushed out.

I went to the roof top to talk some common sense into this kid. But I had to go through some police officers "I'm a friend and was told to come over and help negotiate" and I ran outside.

I grabbed a chair and ignored the police officer yelling at me to stand back. I went on the top of the roof top.

"Who are you? Are you hid girlfriend?" The police shouted at me. "No" then I turned to Yi-Hyun. "Yah, I can't go home because of you" then I sat next to him.

"Are you upset you can't play baseball?" I asked looking at him. "It's not that" he said not looking at me.

"I came up for some air and suddenly police cars and an ambulance rushed in, what idiot called them?" He said and j looked away at him to look at the sky.

"I'm watching to see how far they'll go. I have nothing better to do"

"Is baseball the only thing you can do?" I asked "yes, it's all I've ever done. Would you be okay if this happened to you?"

"I've never done anything my whole life and I was okay" I answered "it's easier if you've never done anything" he spat.

"I was in a hospital for a long time and once it's over it becomes a found memory" I exclaimed. "I can never play baseball again. My future, my life is ruined. I don't know what to do"

When I did answer him he stayed silent for a moment "what about you then? What will you do?" He said starting to get irritated.

"Until last week I wanted to be a volleyball player" I answered. "Now I might be a civil servant. I need a stable income to live independent, but I kept changing my mind" I signed.

"See? You can't decide yourself just because you've two years behind"

"No" I said "I'm saying our future comes with so many options. It's fine just take the plunge" I said getting up.

"You have nothing to lose"

I put a hand out to help him up just to be kind "my gosh" he muttered then reached out for my hand.

We made eye contact for awhile "like me" then I pushed him down onto the airbag. Everyone was screaming or yelling because it came out of nowhere.

I look back at the cop he had his mouth wide open, shocked.

"It's not like that, I purposely pushed him so that he would land on the cushion" I tried to explain myself.

Class got out and I got myself handcuffed.

He forced me outside "let's talk over there" he said. I forcefully made him let go of me and ran to Yi-Hyun.

"Jung Yi-Hyun, tell that man that you don't want me to get punished. They're going to arrest me" I begged.

"Hey, Min Haewon" he said, I didn't say anything but wait for him to speak again.

"Do you want to be my girlfriend?"

VOTE!!!

EDITED