F O U R

It takes a while for them to open the door but lucky when they do Sae-Bom was safe from Jong-Tae.

We go to Tae-seok office to talk to him. "You wanted me to see Lee Jong-Tae right?" Sae-Bom yelled.

"You even installed a camera there"

"I wanted to know when he would get thirsty" Tae-seok said giving us water. "Thirsty?" I asked.

"Once infected people lose their sanity and start biting people off they start to feel this insatiable thirst and water won't do the job"

Then it hit us before we put Seung-Young on the table Jong-Tae was drinking water, we didnt notice anything but what could go wrong drinking water? Everything.

"Even if they return to their normal self they repeatly feel thirsty and go crazy again. And I'm trying to figure out when they get thirsty. So I was curious how Lee Jong-Tae would behave when he saw you."

"You wanted to know how he would behave when he saw the person who shot him?" I asked.

"He recognized this family I was wondering if he'd recognize you two"

"That wasn't everything his heart beats slower and be seems to fell less pain. His wounds heal faster" Sae-Bom said and Tae-seok noded.

"As long as we can control it, it will be very helpful" we looked around the room to see very big TV screens. "So you must be researching this in secret" I said.

"It's not as infectious as other disease but it will scare people. People are already fatigued regarding infections disease. There is no need to alarm the public" then he tells up to sit down and drink some water so we did.

"Then why do you keep the air conditioner running?" Sae-Bom asked. I opened the water bottle cap and examined it and smelled it, I hesitantly looked at Tae-seok and drinked the water.

"Low temperature can delay the rate of spread

"Is this a test too?" I asked, putting the water down. "To see if I'm thirsty or not?"

"You really tested negative"

"I'm not that lucky usually" then Sae-Bom drinks the water. "Why don't you take a break?" He asked.

"Here?"

"Wherever you wish to be" he said "do you mean that? That's possible?" Sae-Bom questioned.

"Say you served your country and was hurt mentally and physically in the process, we must draw your blood every two weeks" Tae-seok said to Sae-Bom.

He started to give out pass "You two don't have symptoms yet, it could be that you have antibodies"

"I guess I'm pretty important" Sae-Bom said "do me one more thing" I said and he nod for me to continue.

"You said I did well to serve my country, give me the highest evaluation for this year's work."

"What?"

"Seyang's public rental apartment the police force gets there units. They grade is with a point system. The size of the family, marital status, seniority, evaluations all that's added up" I explained "you have that much influence, don't you?" I said walking around the room.

"I think I can do that, you do have a pretty good record" he said putting down a clip board.

"I'm the best, I was born to fight terrorism" I smile at Sae-Bom. "I'm glad you're easy to talk to" I put my hand out.

He looks at me and goes back to my eyes"we don't shake hands anymore"

"My phone" I demand and he gives it.

"Don't you even serve breakfast?" Sae-Bom asks. He pointed at the paper bag. I look at my paper bag. "Thank you I'll make it last when I get home" Sae-Bom says.

We take the stuff and are about to leave "do you have a boyfriend?" He asks me.

"It's not that I dislike you, but the age gap is too big" he nods in disagreement. "Even the bet evaluation won't get you enough points, you'll need more. I'm asking you to plan to marry soon"

"Plans? I can start making them" I say. "Aren't you worried at all?" He asks.

"I will get an apartment, you won't need to worry about me"

"I mean about what you saw yesterday and today if things go wrong the world we know could change" he says standing up.

I sigh "what difference will worrying make? The world might not change" then I walked out and followed Sae-Bom.

We both walk out to the lobby we think. We see a lady we know "ma'am where are our clothes?" Sae-Bom asks.

"We burned them" my mouth fell open. "Ah, should we wear this to go home?" Sae-Bom asked.

Then I see Yi-Hyun walking towards me "haewon? Sae-Bom?" He says "are you okay? Lets see" he grabs my shoulders and looks at my face.

"We're fine, can I go home?" I asked. He scoffs and we walk to the door "sorry for getting you into this, you look gaunt" he admits.

"I do? I didn't get any breakfast" then I suddenly stoped walking and looked at Yi-Hyun.

"How did you get in here?" Sae-Bom asks. "Did they bring you in? Are you bitten?" I asked worriedly.

"No I came to save you"

I tched "I don't need any saving" I muttered. He laughed a bit "wait here I need to go in and have a chat" and walked away from us.

I watch him walk in the hallways. I need to find someone to marry quickly, I mean Yi-Hyun would be an okay partner and I have known him since forever now.

"Not bad"

I turn around to sit next to Sae-Bom.

Yi-Hyun came back quickly because I was thinking really hard and not very sure.

But watching him walk towards me made some nerve in me answer my question.

"Let's go, I'll take you two home" he says. I got up in my seat "Yi-Hyun, are you seeing someone?" I asked. "What a random question "are you?"

"No" he quickly answered. "Do you snore or grind your teeth?" I asked "I don't think so"

"Shall we get married?"

VOTE!!

UNEDITED