N I N E

Me and Sae-Bom we're building a couch and we hear little footsteps coming in "haewon, Sae-Bom it's me Seoyoon" I hear a little voice.

We speak out of the couch "hello! We have some leftover rice cakes, do you want some?" Sae-Bom asked.

She smiled cheerfully "I can have some?"

I told her to come over here and sit on the couch. Sae-Bom sat by Seoyoon while I get the rice cake.

I put the rice cakes on the table and sat down next to Seoyoon. "Where is your husband?" She asked me.

"At work, he had orders from the higher ups"

...

Seoyoon went to play with Sae-Bom somewhere in the apartment while I cleaned.

My mom unexpectedly called me "hi mom do you need something?" I asked.

"Are you alright? You got tested for the mad person disease"

"I'm fine" I reassured her. "But I have to be quarantined"

"Turn on the TV" she said in a rush. "There is a huge fuss" I turned on the TV.

It was a clip of Seung-Young record of the zombies. My jaw dropped "Sae-Bom!" I yelled.

And he quickly came over "what is it?" Then she looked at the TV.

Then I got an amber alert about the disease. I went back to the call "I'll call you back" then I hung up.

I went to the fridge and looked in it, it was empty except for the water.

"Sae-Bom we need to get groceries"

...

We walk Seoyoon back to her apartment first then we went to the nearby groceries store.

We got separate carts and grabbed whatever we needed. Extra water, ramen, cans of food, vegetable, fruits, etc,

We got back to see his lady hanging up a poster.  It was a picture of us kicking the door down that one day.

"Thats us, what's the matter?" I asked. "I'm the resident representative I live in unit 1202" she said.

Me and Sae-Bom lightly bowed. "I blurred your face of privacy's sake from now on I'd like you to be more careful" she calmly explained.

"What if a fire broke out and the door was locked?" Sae-Bom asked. "That door is called a firewall and is meant to block flames, it's to make sure the fire doesn't spread. What would happen if it were kept open?" The lady questioned us.

"You can keep the door shut but not blocked or locked then no one can evaluate either" I explained.

"The decision was made by the fire marshal" the lady said trying to keep her cool. "Excuse me" I hear a girl say. "The fire marshal is someone who works for the company we hired do you mean to say you're filling their opinion?" She looked at us all.

"Who are you?" The old lady questioned. "I'm unit 401"

"Oh public rental... You know the doctor in until 602, don't you?" The lady asked. "She says random visitors are giving her a hard time her husband says she's so sick and stressed out she can't even see her patients"

"They said that?"

"After making loud banging noises at night?" I stated.

"Miss, you can't pinpoint the origin of a sound when it's through walls what I'm saying is that you can be sure who's making the noise" the old lady snapped.

"Stop fighting" the two old lady's said who came down a while ago. "And come to church"

One of the ladies gave out a paper about church "the Lord knows everything, the lady from until 601 must be having a hard time, she should get a lot of peace if she were to believe in the Lord"

...

We got back home after a while and unpacked all the food, the banging happened again and we got annoyed.

"I had enough let's go see what's happening" Sae-Bom agreed and we quickly made it up.

We ringed on the doorbell and it always takes them a while to open the door. "Are you sure your wife is okay?" I asked.

"Yes I'll have her admitted today" he muttered.

"Will you bear with us?"

He was about to close the door but Sae-Bom pushed the door open. I looked at his arm, there was blood on his sleeve. "What is this?" I harshly grabbed his arm.

"Were you bitten?!"  I slightly shouted. "Did she bite you?"

I push the guy away and ran inside with Sae-Bom "AJUMMA!" I called out.

I looked around the house "what are you going burging in my house?! House info breaking is against the law" the guy shouted.

The banging begin again it came from the bathroom. I jogged there and knocked on the door.

"I'm from downstairs are you okay?" I asked. "Don't do that" the guy whispered. "Don't knock"

"How long has she been like this?" I asked. "For two days, she lunges at people I was going to call a psychiatrist friend of mine"

"And her eyes?" Sae-Bom also asked. "The pupils turned white"

My eyes widen.

VOTE!!

UNEDITED