S E V E N

Seung-Young called Sae-Bom about something but she told us to hurry and go to the school where we were tested.

Since I got my test done first I walked around the outside area I didn't know if they let me do that but I just did what I felt like doing.

Everything was going perfectly fine when Sae-Bom called me and told me Seung-Young was missing.

I ran around the place looking for him, but I couldn't find him.

I ran into Yi-Hyun looking around. "What are you doing here?" I asked a bit panicked. "Im here for busy, what's up with you" he said looking at me.

"Seung-Young is missing in the building and everyone is searching for him."

I caught up with Sae-Bom, we ran back outside and there was a bunch of semi trucks parked out here.

She explained to me who Seung-Young is in one of these dealing with a new reporter to get extra cash.

The lady told the army people to open a certain truck "no don't open it!" Sae-Bom yelled but it was too late.

All the zombies tried to come out they had many people trying to close the door. When they closed the door it wasn't really closed there was a chair in between the doors.

I looked closer in the door and saw Seung-Young, he was sitting on the ground looking horrible but when he saw me his eyes turned white and he sprinted up and tried to get to me.

"Make sure all the other vehicles are locked... And check" the lady said before grabbing Sae-Bom. She was running to the truck.

"I need to get Seung-Young out" she explained. "What?" I asked confused. "He was fine a few minutes ago you saw haewon!" She spat.

The last let go of Sae-Bom and she ran to the truck pushing everyone out of the way, everyone else watched her getting their guns out.

Sae-Bom opened the door and used a stick to push out the zombies, she manged to get them stuch at th back but it wasn't going to last long, she pushed the zombies back and I ran to help her I grabbed Seung-Young.

The zombies kept grabbing the 3 of us, Seung-Young was not moving. We were stuck, they closed the door on his fending for our lives.

It was dark and exhausting keep the zombies out of our way. But it didn't last long the door swinged open again to Yi-Hyun.

Yi-Hyun grabbed me and threw me out then grabbing the rest. They closed the door of the truck again.

I got up in pain looking at the other two, Seung-Young was getting tazed while Sae-Bom was looking at him.

"Are you okay?" I hear Yi-Hyun asked helping me up. "Yi-Hyun, how did you get here?" I questioned.

He let out a little sigh "I'm glad I made it in time"

...

I rested outside with Yi-Hyun while Sae-Bom was inspection Seung-Young.

Later Yi-Hyun went to Tae-seok to talk to him, leaving all alone but luckily Sae-Bom came out but she didn't stop to sit next to me she kept walking.

"Sae-Bom where are you going?" I asked following her. "To Tae-seok, I'm going to have to talk to him"

He was outside and talking to Yi-Hyun like I expected. "How much longer will you keep running this operation?" Sae-Bom asked standing next to Yi-Hyun.

"Disclose everything to the public" she demanded. "And we need to discuss and decide on how to treat the infected."

"We will, the press already got wind of this" Tae-seok said looking down at his feet.

"Do it quickly"

Then he looked at Sae-Bom "or ill expose you?" She added.

Sae-Bom grabbed my wrist and we walked away.

We drove back to the apartment complex, I sat in the passenger seat while Yi-Hyun was the driver and Sae-Bom sat in the back looking outside.

The car ride was silent, everyone was stressed out about the incident. Yi-Hyun took quickly glances at me here and there.

"I can finally breath again" I broke the silent when we parked the car. Sae-Bom was the first to get out but me and Yi-Hyun didn't.

"I've been saying us dollars in a separate account and I already planned my itinerary for my trip, I can't believe this" I said.

We talked a bit about today.

VOTE!!

VOTE!!

UNEDITED