E I G H T

We got in the building but before we went any further I remembered to wear our mask because of the one guy me and Sae-Bom met at the elevator.

He turned about and saw us "oh hello!" He said. I bowed and didn't say anything.

"Did you look into the shirt?"  He asked me. "The large shirt"

I awkwardly chuckled "I was busy today, I'll bring it next time" I promised. He groaned in disappointment and turned back around to the elevator door.

The elevator came and we all went inside, the elevator was crowded since it was a small one. Seoyoon and her mom was in the elevator that's why it was crowded.

"Haewon! Mom she's the SOU officer who lives across the hall" Seoyoon said to her mother.

Her mom looked at me "ah hello Seoyoon told me how you took care of her" her mom said.

I smiled and nodded. "Thank you" She said.

The elevator stopped at floor one but there wasn't anyone there so it started to close but a hand quickly reached out and opened it back up.

It was that one guy who's room was very loud at night with a girl dressed in pink who didn't look her his wife.

I ignores them and looked at Seoyoon, she pulled down her mask smiling "is he your husband?" She asked looking at Yi-Hyun. "Yes" I whispered back.

"He's handsome" the girl said. I smiled and looked at Yi-Hyun who wasn't listening.

...

We got to our apartment I got in a dress because we were going to be in a zoom meeting with his mom and I had to look nice. Sae-Bom was out because we didn't want his parents to know there was someone else living with us.

I sighed and walked to Yi-Hyun "are you okay?" He asked.

"It's nothing much it feels strange to go back to our lives so easily" I explained. "Should we do this later?" He asked since I looked uncomfortable.

"No we're doing this so that we can get back to our lives, let do it" I said going to my seat.

"But do you think she'd believe that we're getting married?" I asked. "Of course she'll think that were madly inlove" he claimed.

"Here, chaemonile tea" he said handing me the mug of tea. "It'll warm you up"

He went back to the computer getting it ready. "Do I look nice?" I asked. "Yeah" he boringly answered.

I softly kicked him in the leg "look at me while you talk" I said.

He smiled a bit and stood up "let me see" he looked at me in the eyes then my hair he fixed it up a little.

"You look pretty"

I cheeky smiled "who would think we got married because of an apartment?" He randomly said. "Of course they'd think we like each other" he added in a complaining tone.

"You're so-" he got cut off because his mom called. "Sae-Bom" I heard a lady say.

We both quickly say down in our seats, Yi-Hyun mother was smiling so happily. "I knew you guys would end up together from the moment I saw you" she said.

"I went to school and you guys were sitting in the ambulance together and you looked great together"

I'm guessing she saw the photo behind us "oh that photo is from that day" she said.

"We didn't want to forget where we started" I chuckled. "Haewon there something I wanted to tell you" Yi-Hyun mother said.

"Yes what is it?" I asked. "Son can you excuse yourself? I have to say something to Sae-Bom"

I got nervous when his mother asked him to leave the room. "Just tell me later I'll relay the message to her" Yi-Hyun smiled.

Then the banging started again. "Are your upstairs neighbors noisy?" She asked hearing the banging. "That'll end up cashing problems"

I went closer Yi-Hyun ear and smiled whispering "go tell them to be quiet" I said then looking back at the camera.

Yi-Hyun got up and left to tell them to keep it down. I sat in the middle of th couch. "What do you want to tell me?" I asked.

"Sae-Bom thank you so much. I think Yi-Hyun is living a normal life thanks to you" she said thanking me.

"Mother Yi-Hyun has always been okay" i explained.

"He's a good kid but he gets emotional sometimes, after he had to quit baseball he started hanging out with the wrong people. That's why I was planning on immigrating to the US but he kept a saying he didn't want to go because he couldn't speak English" his mom explained.

"I think he likes being a detective he can catch bad guys" I smiled.

VOTE!!!

VOTE!!!

UNEDITED