F I V E

He probably got a flash back when he asked me if I wanted to be his girlfriend, i said no. I looked at Sae-Bom she looked shocked i randomly said that.

"I told you that day I was kidding." He complained "I'm not kidding" I said seriously.

"I mean it"

Sae-Bom went back to the SOU to go to talk to Seung-Young and I stayed with Yi-Hyun to eat some.

"It's not because I think that little of you" I said with a mouth full of food. "My dream was to have a place of my own, with my best friend " I explained.

"That's why"

Then that military girl came up to us I stood up. "It's for the clothes I burned" she gave us drinks.

"Thank you" I cheeky smiled. "I feel were that much closer" I joked. She didn't say anything but just walked away. I sighed "maybe not"

I gave Yi-Hyun my other drink. "You lack points?"

"Yes, but... I asked you because I'm interested in you. You're easy on the eyes and you're a survivor. Yah I'm not as bad as you think. I graduated from high school late but that's nothing. It's a new apartment too. Miss out and you'll regret forever" I tried convincing.

He didn't say anything but just looked at me "yah I'm a real decent person, there aren't many left" then I gave up and continued to eat.

"Okay, then" I heard him say and looked up at him.  "I'm asking you to marry me" I said.

He slightly nodded "I know, and I say yes" he smiled.

...

We move in today and most importantly Sae-Bom will be moving in with us. But the bad news is I have to sleep in the same room as Yi-Hyun, it's going to be awkward.

Me and Sae-Bom get there a bit later than Yi-Hyun. I quickly parked the car.

We got out of the car and I walked ahead up Sae-Bom got side tracked by a kid almost hitting her.

I examined the lobby and we got on an elevator. Another guy got in the elevator with us and mind you we are wearing our SOU jackets.

We make eye contact "5th floor please" I smile and turn back away. Well he went through his backpack and gave us a mask.

"Please put on a mask indoors" he said. "Oh sorry" Sae-Bom said and we put on the masks.

Since he didn't push the 5th floor button I had to do it. "Your outfit... Where did you buy your clothes?" He asked. "They look genuine not fake"

I look at Sae-Bom a bit weirded out "we work in the SOU" she explained "SOU. Really you're in the SOU?! You're a counterterrorism expert?"

We nod. "Can you get me a T-shirt of your unit? The one that says SOU in the front and the back is  large please" he said. I didn't want to get him a shirt it's weird he asked that.

We got out of the elevator and I'm guessing Sae-Bom is going to get him a shirt. "I'll look into that was it a large?" She asked.

"Yes please get it for me" he said "I like on the 15the floor" he gave her a thumbs up and the door closed.

"He's a bit of an oddball" I exclaimed. "어" she replied.

We walked to the apartment and the door was wide open. I take off my mask right when I get in and see Yi-Hyun unpacking something.

"You're home early" Yi-Hyun said to me. Sae-Bom went to walk around and see the apartment. I went to see what Yi-Hyun was holding.

"We moved today, we should have jjajangmyeon and tangsuyuk" I said looking around a bit. "I knew you would say that so I already looked up a restaurant" he said.