S I X

I wrapped the last piece of garbage and threw it away. Yi-Hyun was washing dishes while Sae-Bom was showering.

I pulled out a file "oh yeah this" Yi-Hyun finished the dishes and walked to me.

"What is this?" As I handed him the paper.

"A contract that states that we'll put the house in both our name when we purchase the house in ten years. You understand the 6-4 split right? I brought more into getting the place" I informed.

"Of course you saved my life" he said and I smiled "right"

I layed down on the couch happy about the new place. Then I started to talk about the decorations.

So Sae-Bom will live with our until she wants to move out so when she moves out her room will be our workout room.

We got ready for bed and I slept on the bed on the right.

Before we went to bed I talked to Yi-Hyun for a while, he listened but he didn't talk.

But I fell asleep.

Late at night we both woke up from loud banging.  I sat up in bed and looked at the ceiling. "What's wrong?" Yi-Hyun asked, also sitting up.

I guess he also heard the banging "what are they doing up at this time" he groaned.

"Do you want me to go upstairs?"

"No, I'm startled that's all" I said.

The next day in the morning, Yi-Hyun answered a call and got up "who was that?" I asked.

"A guy I know, it's just about a case" he said. "Go back to sleep you're on a holiday" he got ready and left.

I went to Sae-Bom room and we spent the whole morning looking for furniture.

Eventually we went to the kitchen to get some food to eat but we got interrupted by loud banging again, the same ones last night.

We got ready to go investigate upstairs but we met the little girl.

"Oh what is this?" I asked looking at the piece of paper she gave us. It was a thank you note for the rice cakes.

"The store also delivers, you know that right?" I said. "네 myungwon rice cake" she answered.

"Right if you want rice cakes tell your family you want their rice cakes" Sae-Bom added. "By the way are you really a police officer?" She asked.

"Yes we are" Sae-Bom showed her back and it said SOU and some other things "this is better than a police officer"

"I want to be just like you when I get healthy" she said all smiley. "Are you sick?" I was a bit worried.

"Just a bit"

Me and Sae-Bom nodded "a long time ago I was very sick too. So I couldn't go to school for two years" I told her. "Really?"

"Yeah but I'm fine now"

Sae-Bom had small talk with the girl and then we walked away but she followed us.

We went to 601 to investigate. It took the guy awhile to open the door so we tried to ring again but he opened the door when we were about to. I put my arm around the little girls' shoulder, so if anything happend I'll be first to help her.

"Why are you here?" He asked. Looking at us then the little girl. "I live downstairs and you were loud since last night. Are you doing construction?" I asked.

"I'm sorry we're moving some furniture" he explained he kept looking back. Me and Sae-Bom tried to look behind him but he closed the door closer to him.

"In the middle of the night?" Sae-Bom questioned. "I'm very good at taking initiatives. I have to do something when I fixate on something. I'm sorry about that" he bowed.

"That's not talking initiatives it's a disorder" I said. He nodded a bit " it will never happen again" he said. We all said okay.

"Oh right thank you for the rice cakes" he thanked. "How did you know if came from us?" I asked. "I don't think we've met-"

"I heard about you" he cutted me off. "She looks pretty. Your daughter takes after you. You're pretty" then he closed the door.

I scoffed and we started to walk away "have you met him before?" Sae-Bom asked the girl. "We took the elevator together a few times. But I guess he's not interested in other people.

We walked down the stairs listening to her. "He and his wife are both doctors. But he just stays at home... My mom told me that there was legal problem"

"I see or he might just like staying ah home and doing nothing" Sae-Bom commented. We got to our level.

"Go home" I said gently. "What about you two?" She asked. "Us? We're going to exercise."

She looked down and pouted them she started to walk to her apartment "bye" she quietly said.

"Are you home alone?" I asked. She turned to look at us "my dad delivers parcels and my mom helps him sort them out in the morning"

"What about school?"

"In having a work study day at home as long as we tell our teachers in advance we can skip 19 days every year" she explained "I see" Sae-Bom said.

"Come on, lets exercise together"

We got to the gym in the apartment complex. It looked very clean and nice. We got greated by a guy he looked like he was in his early 20's.

He greeted us and we greeted him back "we live here. I saw that I can use this gym whenever i want" I said

"아 hold on. You need to bring your own pair of indoor shoes and towels. Can you write down your building and unit number?" He asked giving us a clip board.

Me and Sae-Bom filled out the clip board. When he saw what we wrote he looked a bit nervous "well tenants from public rentals units cannot enter"

"Why? Is it because of the maintenance fee?" Sae-Bom asked. "Well that's one reason. But it's because of workout equipment prices the resident from general sales bought the machines. But some people say that letting the people from rental units wouldn't be fair"

"Oh Ill just workout at home then" I said about to walk away. "Wait" he said and we turned to him.

"But if you take training sessions from me I can let you use the facility" he said. I bitterly laughed "I'm married and I rather workout at home" I smiled and left with the other 2.

We went outside and used the outdoor ones Sae-Bom worked out while I played around with the little girl.

That day I found out her name was Park Seoyoon. I worked out with her and talked to her.

 I worked out with her and talked to her

VOTE!!

UNEDITED