T E N

"they're not like this all the time, she's quiet" Sae-Bom said. "She could be normal now"

I slowly opened the door "ma'am" I looked into there was blood everywhere. "Your going to be okay, your husband is worried about you" I added.

Slowly looking around to find her in the bathroom. "You should go help her" the man said to Sae-Bom, Sae-Bom nodded and looked into too.

But then the guy pushed us in and quickly closed the door. We looked behind the door and see the man's wife.

She was all covered in blood, her face was pale and her eyes were white. She slowly walked towards us.

"Ma'am" I said me and Sae-Bom slowly but quickly ran into the wall in shower and shut the door.

I kept the door close while Sae-Bom grabbed the shower handle. The woman came close to the glass and put her hands on the glass staining it with blood.

She walked to the other side of the walk in shower and slightly banged her head on the glass. "Ajumma calm down" Sae-Bom muttered.

It was silent till we heard the guy "emergency service? I think my wife has the mad person disease, my downstairs neighbor could be in danger"

We all looked at the door "do you want to get out?" I quietly asked. The lady looked at me. " I will open the door"

The slowly opened the wall in shower door making sure not to make loud noises. I pull the door open wide and went back in the shower.

I watched as the lady walk out and my phon started to ring I look at who the caller was.

The man ran away in fright, being chased by his wife. I answered Yi-Hyun "don't go upstairs even if you hear any sounds"

"Im already upstairs." I follow Sae-Bom, she was carrying a pillow.

We ignored the people near the elevator and ran into the emergency stairs.

We made it to our floor and saw blood on the door.

We went inside the door and saw the lady looking at seoyoon. I covered covered the lady's mouth with the pillow Sae-Bom gave me, while Sae-Bom grabbed Seoyoon.

I grabbed the lady and we both fell so now she's on top of me, I tried my best not to get biten. Until someone pushed her off of me, Yi-Hyun.

He covered her mouth with his jacket. He restrained her and asked me "are you okay?"

"I think so" I deeply breathe.

...

Vote