T W O

( 12 YEARS LATER )

I helped Sae-Bom carry out an injured Seung-Young, to our training SOU, Lee Jong-Tae.

We rushed him into a medical room and I pushed the door open. Sae-Bom put him on the table.

I put down his wepeons "what are you doing? Treat him!" Sae-Bom yelled at Jong-Tae.

We stood at the side watching him treat Seung-Young "Where did he get hurt?" The guy asked. "He got shot in the chest and he can't breathe" Sae-Bom claimed.

Jong-Tae checks his heart to see if he's breathing "he has a pneumothorax. Air is leaking from the gunshot wound and putting pressure on the-"

"Don't give us a diagnosis, treat him!" I yelled. He quickly went back to his bag and took out a needle before he did it he looked hesitant at us.

"Should I really do it?"

"Don't think and do as you were taught" Sae-Bom said calmly. Then he stabbed Seung-Young, he stopped groaning in pain and started to shake violently. "Sir! Sir!" The trainee shouted.

Then he started to give CPR. But was quickly stopped by Seung-Young. "You're going to break my ribs, you punk"

Jong-Tae looked shocked. Seung-Young took off his jacket to show that it was fake blood "this is the clavicle, you idiot"

I took off the helmet and wepeons on me, same with Sae-Bom. "Recruit Lee Jong-Tae you just killed a team member. You lose points in your TMP training" I announced.

Sae-Bom takes away his phones from her phone. He looked really disappointed but tough luck.

We walked out of the room "gosh your acting was good today" Sae-Bom said Seung-Young

"Was it?"

"Yeah it almost felt real" I reinsured. "Are you really going to debut points?" Seung-Young asked. "Yeah, he's slow to make decisions and he gets scared easily." Sae-Bom said.

"If you look at everyone from your standard the entire world is slow, Sae-Bom" Seung-Young said.

On our next training we stood in the room waiting for the injured, but they quickly came because the door started to bang. He layed the guy down.

And Sae-Bom was first to take her backpack off then I did, Seung-Young after he saw we both took out backpacks off. "He got a gunshot wound and can't breathe" the SOU informed.

"What should we do in times like this?"

Sae-Bom got the same needle and stabbed him with no hesitation. I dropped everyone down and looked at Sae-Bom disappointed.

"Yoon Sae-Bom! What are you doing?" The SOU yelled.

...

We walked out of the building "they made this become of you" Seung-Young said showing the fake chest. "Because you stabbed him in the chest without thinking" I added.

We handed the other SOU our weapons. "He called recently and said he found his calling at the patrol station" Sae-Bom said.

"Really?" I asked.

"He even sent me a gift certificate" we took off the rest of the equipment. "What about me? Why didn't he send me one?" Seung-Young complained.

"I'm sure there's a reason why he didn't send you one" I sighed and Sae-Bom complained she was hungry.

We got to be cafeteria and got in line to get our food, "give me one more" Sae-Bom asked.

He didn't give her anymore because it's only one per main dish.