The underworld

"Does anyone really know how the fuck we ended up here" said Ashton who was sitting in the a corner next to Aidan.
"No idea" responded Axel.

I mean he is right how did we end up here? Just a few days ago we were sitting at out table as normal eating our scrambled eggs while arguing about what kind of cereal we think is the best and I still stand by coco pops. Now we're locked in some mysterious elevator thing going to the underworld. "Greyson you're the oldest you should have convinced us not to do it" said Aidan looking up at Greyson in annoyance. Greyson gave him a cold stare back.

"If I hear one more annoying thing come out your mouth one more time I will rip out that tongue out of your mouth and stick it up your-"

"Alright there is no need for this, right now we are stuck in an elevator that we all agreed to go into and it is no one's fault so please do me a favour and shut the hell up." said Axel looking straight at Greyson.

"You didn't need to interrupt my speech." said Greyson. I rolled my eyes and leaned back against the wall. "If you keep rolling your eyes at me, my dear sister they'll stay there" said Greyson mockingly. I stuck up my middle finger at him and reached out into my suitcase to get my journal. I never actually managed to get my journal.

"You know if you weren't my sister that middle finger of yours wouldn't exist anymore" I heard Greyson say quietly.

That's it.

I launched myself at him but I felt a hand push me back, it was Claire.

"Her anger issues are almost as bad as yours Grey" said Axel in a chuckle.

I sat back down in a pout accepting my defeat.

"Awe my poor sister are you upset, did I make you angry?" said Greyson again while giving me a teasing smile. I launched myself at him again, this time both Axel and Claire pulled me back.

"It's official next time we get transported somewhere in a magic elevator we're glueing Rose to the wall" said Aidan. They all began to laugh until we fell silent.

"Is it just me or does it feel like we stopped moving" said Claire. We had indeed stopped moving. The doors opened.

"Ladies first" said Aidan smiling nervously.

"You lot are pathetic I said walking out the door and up the stairs. When I reached the top I looked around. Everything looked almost the exact same as the normal world did. I heard footsteps which I assumed to be the rest of my siblings. "Is it just me or did I imagine it to be a lot more....scary" said Ashton.

He wasn't wrong.

"Awe dang it where are all the volcanoes" said Aidan sounding disappointed. I saw Greyson roll his eyes.

"You know if you roll your eyes so much they'll stay there" I remark, using his own words against him. Both Ashton and Aidan burst into laughter.

"You must be the Angelo family" I heard a voice from behind me. I quickly turned around to see an old looking man looking at us with his piercing brown eyes.

Not gonna lie he seemed pretty intimidating.

"I am Nikolai but most students here call me Nick" the man then said. I stared at him intensely. He really didn't suit the name Nick. I chuckled to myself.

"What's so funny Rose Angelo" he said in a harsh tone.

"N-nothing..." I stuttered "how do you know my name?" I said not hiding my shock.

"I know a lot of things" the man said trying to sound mysterious.

"Relax I'm joking your father Chris told me all about you all, your father is Chris Angelo right?" the old man said again.