Chapter 9

I stared blankly at the glow in the dark stars mum and I had put on my room's ceiling and wondered if they had tampered with something so innocent as well

I stared blankly at the glow in the dark stars mum and I had put on my room's ceiling and wondered if they had tampered with something so innocent as well. 'What did I do to deserve something like this? To be played with by the two of them like a fool and I'm left to feel this dirty when I don't even want to do these things.' I felt bile rise up my throat and I ran to bathroom with the blanket still wrapped around myself and practically flung myself to the toilet and vomited everything I had eaten today. There I sat in my bathroom, my face messed with tears, my throat sore and feeling absolutely hopeless.

I finally got up with shaky legs and washed my face, before heading back into my room and putting my pajamas back on and going back to my bed to drained to do anything else. I had just gotten comfortable when I heard something hitting my window, I instinctively hid even further in my blankets and didn't bother moving because by now I knew it was them. It was either them or I was being paranoid but I was not taking any chances. After awhile the noises stopped and I let out a sigh of relief and closed my eyes but they immediately shot open at the sound of footsteps approaching my bed.

"You really shouldn't leave your windows open kitten...or pretend to be asleep." he said while walking closer. Not wanting to be close to him I shot out of my bed and dodged him while running downstairs and straight for the door but instead I ran into another one who could only be Griffin. 'I might have figured out who is who by the nicknames they call me.' He smirked and walked forward and grabbing my waist and whispering," Guess this time you didn't see me, baby." I looked at him weirdly and fought to get out of his hold before my mouth formed an o shape as I realized that he was talking about the time he bumped into me in school. I glared at him and remembered that when he helped me I thought he was so sweet and helpful but he was the total opposite of that.

"What are the both of you doing in my house? First the both of you impose what you want on me and spy on me and now you're just barging into my house. Why?!" I aske while hitting his chest desperate for a reason as to why I deserved this. He stayed silent but then picked me up bridal style and walked to my kitchen and by how he knew exactly where to go I knew he'd been here before.

When we entered the kitchen he set me down on the countertop and started looking through the fridge and cupboards, choosing to slam the doors with a frown when he didn't find whatever he was looking for. Eventually he grabbed some eggs from the fridge and it looked like he was preparing to cook them. I watched in shock and confusion as he so casually did this, like it was where he belonged. When he finished he poured it all into a pan and placed it on the stove. While his back was turned I slowly scooched off the counter but his arm wrapped around my waist and pulled me towards his chest tightly. "Now you'll stay right here and eat whatever I make you." he said and when I looked up at him, I felt my heart stop looking at his menacing smile. I tried pushing him away but his grip tightened and he just chuckled and pulled my face close to his and whispered in my ear, "Understand?"

I nodded slowly and he eventually backed away from me but then he grabbed my wrist and pulled me towards the dining table. Once we reached the table he pushed me onto a chair and went back into the kitchen, coming out with a plate and glass of water. He set it down in front of me and said, "Good, now start eating." Before he sat down he poured himself a glass of orange juice and then stared at me as if I was a new exhibit in a museum. I nervously glanced from left to right while nibbling on the food, looking everywhere but him.

After sitting in total silence I heard loud footsteps coming downstairs and twiddled my fingers, knowing that it had to be Silas. He came in and looked at me for a second before turning his attention to Griffin who raised his brow at him before asking in a monotone voice," The hell were you doing?" Silas glanced at me again and simply shrugged and replied, "Nothing." He sat down lazily leaving his legs wide open and folding his hands behind his head," We decided to check up on you since you didn't seem to be doing to well." he added before closing his eyes.

"How else did you expect me to react? To ignore all the crazy things you both have done and fall in love with you because you're both oh so hot, well newsflash that's not going to happen!And I still don't even understandthe whole sharing thing but I assure you I'm not into all of that so please just leave me alone." I ranted while staring at both of them.

"The only part I heard was that we're hot." Griffin told me while smirking.
I glared at him showcasing all my anger that was pent up and then threw my plate at him and bolted for the front door. 'I'm sure that this has gotten serious enough for the police to do something about it. Hopefully I can even get there.'

I flung the door open and ran with all my might to town and the direction of the police station earning a few stares from people along the way. Unfortunately a few minutes down the line I realized what a horrible plan this was. Firstly the police station was a good distance away and under the pressure I couldn't even remember where it was and secondly I wasn't even that athletic to be be able to run such a distance.

After slowing down my pace and trying to ease my chests wheezing I noticed that I was outside the library and decided that I would rest there and try to ask for directions or a phone since I didn't have time to grab it when leaving.

I pushed open the glass door of the light blue building that I'd visited many times since I was little. When I entered and found that it was deserted and only Ms.Tilly, the librarian who unfortunately detested modern technology I knew I wouldn't be able to borrow a phone anytime soon so I simply greeted Ms. Tilly and headed to the back to relax.

I found a book about Nefertiti that seemed interesting and laid on the carpeted floor against the bookshelf getting lost in the world of Egyptian royalty and politics. I yawned after awhile and closed my eyes feeling a bit drained.

I stretched like a cat before opening my eyes and taking in my surroundings, I wasn't in the library anymore but I was back in the light pink walls of my bedroom. I nervously looked around and then the duo I had come to dread were in my room.

"Caught you kitten." said Silas with a smile that was anything but friendly.

~*~
A/N

Hello guys it's Scarlett Vixen ฅ^•ﻌ•^ฅ
Hehe, I know I'm probably not your favorite person right now and I just want to apologize to all of you for making you wait so long for an update. But also to thank you guys for motivating me as well ❤ all your comments, votes and messages really gave me confidence and I can't thank you enough.

Also I'm considering making an update schedule to prevent you guys from waiting so long. What do you guys think?

Well hopefully you guys like the book and keep reading ♡'・ᴗ・'♡

❁ Xoxo ScarlettVixen_sv ❁