𝗗𝗜𝗗 𝗜 𝗠𝗘𝗡𝗧𝗜𝗢𝗡

✿✼:*゚:.:*・゚゚・

—— did i mention
( she was determined to have
the summer of a lifetime )
this will be the best summer yet, whether
fate wants it to be or not!

:*゚:.:*・゚゚・

—— summary

:*゚:.:*・゚゚・

Dylan Valdez was ready for the summer of her lifetime.

She wasn't being dramatic either, she wanted to experience the best summer ever, love, romance, laughs and friendship, she was ready to thrive this summer. Dylan had decided she had been through enough the last year, with two high school production, her best friend leaving and then coming back, her dad's new girlfriend, her horrid mother visiting her, a whole lot of stress, and complicated feelings, Dylan desperately needed a break.

And so, with her mother out of the picture, her dad happily engaged, and her thriving with her boyfriend, EJ Caswell, Dylan was finally happy and stress free. To make it even better, Dylan plus most of the theatre group from East High were going to a theatre camp called Camp Shallow Lake in California. None of them know exactly what to expect, but EJ claimed it was the best summer camp ever, so they were going anyway.

Upon arrival, they all get the new from none other than Corbin Bleu himself that they would be putting on the production of Frozen. Dylan incredibly happy, and despite being happy with any role, both EJ and Gina had convinced the girl to go for one of the main roles — especially Elsa. Things only shake it up when Corbin Bleu is there, filming a documentary of their production of Frozen.

Dylan's ready to just have fun with her friends, and become the disgustingly cute couple you see in the movies with EJ, that everyone hates. However it's not just the California sun that brings the heat, but she know everything will work out, it always does... right?

 right?