009

chapter nine dylan and ricky sibling pt 18629

chapter nine
dylan and ricky sibling pt 18629

Channing began to point the camera at them all

Channing began to point the camera at them all. Dylan rolled her eyes, she understood that they had to film for the documentary and that but she didn't want to act for anything, especially a strange of a situation as this one. She spared one look at EJ before spinning on her heels and leaving the canteen.

She stopped once she was outside, glancing out for a moment. Ricky's familiar voice was echoing from where some of the cabins were, and she made her way over there, only to find him reciting lines to himself while holding his script. Dylan watched him in amusement for a moment, crossing her arms across her chest.

"It's not your fault we were caught in a surprise magical summer blizzard and no one will give us a—a room," Ricky said. He paused for a moment, opening up his script to check his line. "Yeah. What do they have against reindeer?"

He then turned around and noticed Dylan standing there. Dylan raised her eyebrows at him with a small smile.

"How long have you been standing there?" Ricky questioned.

"Long enough to wonder if your imaginary friend came back." Dylan commented with a shrug.

"Don't diss Steve, he was great." Ricky told her.

"Sorry." Dylan held her hands up in surrender, moving to stand next to him. "You okay?"

"Yeah, I'm fine—"

"Ricky." Dylan deadpanned. "We're being stupid."

"That is the first time I've ever heard you call yourself stupid." Ricky looked impressed.

"Don't get used to it." She retorted. "But Rick—"

"You know don't you." Ricky made a face.

Dylan nodded, trying to ease some of the awkwardness by joking. "Of course I know, I always know."

"You didn't with EJ." Ricky pointed out. "How did you know with EJ?"

"I don't know." Dylan paused for a moment. "I guess one day I just started to smile when he was near, you know like, it was easy with him, fun. Not always the best, but fun. He was always there too, whenever I needed him."