Unexpected news

****Sonny's POV****
6 weeks later
Monday November 28th 

Sophia and I returned to school and the precinct the following week after fall break ended.
We are both doing as best as we can with everything that happened.
The precinct and everyone has been so helpful
And supportive. My mom went back home two weeks ago, and Sophia's dad went home about two weeks ago so he could tie up some loose ends, but plans to come back before Christmas time to spend Christmas here.
I really like Ryan and I've gotten to spend sometime with him and Sophia, along with my mom. It feels like a one big happy family.

Sophia and I still haven't talked about the night we really was going to get together neither one of us have felt up to it, but in all honesty I didn't want to tell her that I was interested in her especially after all this stuff that happened. It just isn't the right time.

This is our last week of school before we are done until after Christmas break. Sophia and I will be able to continue our internship up until December 16th, then we will resume once school starts in January.

I looked up at Sophia who was on the phone with someone making some notes to whatever call she was taking. She hung up the phone and put her hand to her mouth and jumped up and ran to the bathroom

"That's weird."
I said

"Hey Sonny."
Elliot said

"Hey".
I said

"How are things going?"
He sat next to
Me

"Good as they can be, ready for finals to be done."
I said

"One more semester and you and Sophia will be detectives."
Elliot Smiled

"Yes. It's gone fast."
I said

I looked over to see Sophia sit back down at the desk and take a sip of sprite.
Her hair had grown some since she cut it off
She said she just needed change

"She's been getting sick a lot today."
Elliot said

"Really?!"
I asked

"Yeah."
Elliot said

"Weird."
I said

****Sophia's POV****
2 days later later
Wednesday November 30th

Only two more days left of school the we are done unit after Christmas break, I am beyond ready and I haven't stopped getting sick since Monday, I've been horribly nauseated, and emotional. thinking it's probably just a bug or hormones, I hope.

My hair has grown some since I cut it off, Sonny and I still haven't talked but I know the time will come. Travis and Lauren are still set for trial in February. I'm glad Mt dad will be coming back here soon for Christmas, I really miss him.

I got my phone out to check the time
3:30pm

Wait...I still haven't started my period..it's the 30th
I thought
All the stress I was under I didn't really have own last month either 

No.
I can't
No.
Don't stress Sophia...I thought

"Hey you ok?"
Kat came over to the desk I was at

"Oh yeah, I just thinking about stuff."
I said

"Are you sure?"
Kat asked

"I just have been really nauseated and been throwing up a lot. Emotional, thinking maybe weather changes."
I said

Kat just looked at me

"What?!"
I said panicked

"Nothing, just make sure you are taking care of yourself."
Kat smiled