Parents

****Olivia's POV****
Tuesday January 17th 

"Sophia is my daughter".
Dr Gray said

I stood there for a minute frozen

"Excuse me?"
I asked

"How do you know? Why would you say something like this?"
Kat asked

"I know, trust me. I knew the minute I walked in at her first appointment with her she was my daughter and she's carrying my grandchild."
Dr Gray said

"I don't even know what to say."
I said running my hand through my hair

"I've been trying to figure out if I should tell her or not. I did abandon her, it was the biggest regret of my life. Especially since I've re-married and have kids."
Dr Gray said

"Yeah you did."
Is all I could say

Dr Gray looked at me confused

"You don't understand."
Dr Gray said

"I understand that Sophia has went through a lot without you and she's needed you. Why did you leave?"
I asked getting angry

"I don't want to go there right now."
Dr Gray said

"Sergeant Benson maybe we should do a paternity test before we decide to move further."
Kat said

"Would you agree to one?"
I asked Dr Gray

Dr Gray let out a breath

"Yeah but I know she is my daughter I left her dad, unfortunately."
Dr Gray said

"Well how do we explain this to Sophia?"
Kat asked

I looked in through the window into Sophia's room she was on her phone texting someone
I let out a deep breath

"We don't right now. Other than saying for standard procedure for her health and baby, she knows what a paternity test is we've gone over this with them. We'll have to cross the bridge when we get there."
I said

****Sonny's POV****

Wednesday January 18th
2:00pm

"Hey Sonny can I talk to you for a minute?"
Olivia came over to me

"Yeah sure."
I said confused and nervous

I got up and followed Olivia and went into her office. Elliot was there and Olivia shut the door behind her.

"Have a seat."
She smiled gesturing me to sit in the chair in front of her desk

I was seriously nervous, very nervous. Not knowing what was about to happen. Sophia hasn't been here since they took her to the hospital, and I haven't heard from her either.

"I wanted to talk you about Sophia."
Olivia said

My heart was racing

"Sophia is going to be in the hospital until Friday, and she'll be released to come back to work on Monday and school at her comfort level while taking it easy. I know what happened the other night with you two, and I'm concerned that maybe you two need some space right now."
Olivia said

"Sergeant I'm sorry for what I did I know it wasn't appropriate."
I said

"Sonny I'm concerned, we are concerned as a precinct. The trial is still set to start next month. This situation, and Sophia's issues were induced by stress and her pregnancy is still Early on. Im concerned about your well being and mental health. I suggested to Sophia you two take some space and time away, I know you two are so close but we need to have some time away so we can get ready for this trial and have clear heads."
Olivia said