02: "I Wanna Say Fuck You"

Making it out of rounds, I head to firehouse 51. Crossing my fingers on the way was not enough to keep Stella away or off call today. "Hey Tony, Capp, can you guys help me get the stuff out of my car?"

As the two grab the takeout I picked up before coming, we talk the whole way up the apparatus. "You're fathers in his office." Thanking them, I decided to go and surprise him myself.

Knocking and opening the door, I see Stella onto of my father, and the two making out. "I can't get a fucking break" slamming the door, I disregard the yells from my father and head to my car. I don't stop for anyone, not even Boden.

——

After Elizabeth picks up Bluejay from the vet, she heads to her father's home. Most of her items have already been moved to the new house she recently purchased with her new boyfriend. "Eli!" Sighing as she hears the voice of Jay Halstead; Elizabeth continues to fold knowing he would follow Blue-Jay back to the room.

"Why are you folding? Moving back in with Voight?"

"Actually, Leon and I just bought our own place. I'm finally moving out." As the blue-eyed freckled man's eyes almost popped out of his eyes, he looks down to his poppy, "poppy, you can't be serious"

"I'm not. Leon cheated on me in Miami. So, this is playback. The place is in his name and he'll never be able to pay it on time. I'm talking to some hotshot lawyer Will set me up with. Plus," turning to Jay, "you really thought I was gonna quit the whole Kelly and Stella thing that quick? Please. Cruz helped me get back and Leon. I just can't believe how much of my time I wasted on that loser. On to big and better moneyyyy"

——

As Elizabeth shopped around the grocery store, she noticed some man grabbing Stella. Leaving her cart, she makes her way over and pushes him to the ground. Throwing punches left and right, she doesn't stop until Hailey Upton is pulling her off. "Elizabeth, that's enough."

Looking to Stella, she looks her over for any marks. Seeing one on her lower arm, "you bruised her you fucker!" Kicking the man in the head, she allows for two patrol men she trusts to put her in zip ties until she calms down.

As they arrest the battered man for attempted assault, Hailey has Stella and Elizabeth taken down to the station until Kelly and Hank could get there.

——

"You wanna tell me why you almost killed the guy for touching Stella at the store? Or you wanna tell your dad?"

Elizabeth and Hank were in an interrogation room for privacy, and so Elizabeth could clearly think in a new environment. "Neither quite frankly grandpa. But, if I have to tell anyone; will you get it on tape for our buddy Charles?"

As the recorder continues to go, Hank starts the questions. "You always talk down on Hailey, Stella, the paramedics at 51, Vanessa; what changed at the store."

Shrugging her shoulders, "nothing. The way I see it, I should be the only person making their lives hell. I mean, they're making mine hell, I'm just returning the favor."

Hank didn't buy what Elizabeth was saying. And neither was Kelly on the other side of the glass. "Do you see a need to protect Stella as if she is your mother?"

"How dare you! My mother was nothing more than a crackhead who would rather sell her daughter's virginity to get high than love her! The only mother I know is Olivia Benson and she left me here with a father and grandfather who don't know the first thing about comfort!"

Hank didn't move an inch, "I've never had a true mother, so don't you ever let anything like that ever come out your mouth again. All I need is myself."

"You have a feeling your father and Stella are staying together, don't you? You think this one's gonna last?" Sitting opposite of her grandfather, sharing the same expression, she finally lets him see how she's feeling, exhausted. "I'm done talking. Am I being charged or let go, papa?"