ATOTB 2: Brand New World

8/21/2026, BFDIDX 6

"Boop! Time's up!" Leonard cried out. "Let's see how tall your towers are!"

Using an extremely long, foldable measuring stick from Cloudy's collection, Rudy recorded the height of each tower in both meters and feet. Each tower had more structure to them than the simple stacks from TPOT 2, and were more like the ones from BFB 18, including the construction materials being painted after the main color scheme of each team.

(A/N: The color schemes of each team are as follows: The Funny Doers – Red; Seribical – Beige; Most of the Alliance (abbreviated as Mostiance) – Purple; Death PACT Redux – Dark Blue; Team8s – Pink; Thinking of a Name – Green; _ (referred to as Teardrop's Team since TD was the one asked to name it) – Black; Ballers – Orange)

After looking at the results, it turned out that Teardrop's Team had ended up with the shortest tower at only 24 meters in height, meaning they would be up for elimination.

"This is my fault!" Shopping Cart whined. "If I had just-"

"No, it's not," Lollipop complained, rolling her eyes. "You're just saying that to get sympathy votes like Bell did in TPOT 2."

"Hey!" Bell cried from the Ballers' tower nearby. "In my defense that loss actually was my fault!"

"I wasn't asking you." The purple candy on a stick turned back to her own team. "Besides, we all could have done better today."

"Lolli's right," Gelatin said. "We can't be infighting, that'll just lead to more defeats!"

Nearby, Rudy prepared to show the voting screen, with TV's assistance. However, he suddenly felt an odd feeling in his stomach. He grabbed it, doubling over.

"Are you okay?" TV said, reusing a clip of Tennis Ball saying the same in IDFB.

The pain went away, allowing Rudy to get back upright. "Y-yeah... I think so... I think I'm just hungry..." In truth, he was unsure of what had just happened, or what it meant. "Let's j-just... do the voting screen..."

TV was the one who did the voiceover for the call to action this time, as opposed to Rudy, who had been doing it for the first five episodes. After that was done, he ran off to the hotel to get back to his room, as he was feeling the pressure within himself yet again. He didn't even have a chance to explain what he was up to as he ran past his cohosts. Eggy walked forward to them.

"What's his problem?" the spotted egg asked.

"I'm just as much in the dark as you are," Leo said, shrugging.

He slammed the door to Room 502 behind him, sighing with relief when he got there.

"Hooph..." he sighed as he flopped down on the couch. "I think as long as I have a roof over my head, nothing more should happen to me." He put a finger to his chin. "I wonder what that was about though. That was very much not normal."

Seemingly out of nowhere, a pillar of light enveloped Rudy, which confused him greatly.

"W-what's going on?" he worried aloud as he slowly disappeared. After he was entirely gone, the light vanished, leaving behind a note saying: 'Off on a very important, top-secret mission. Don't contact me, I'm fine, and I'll be fine. Just trust me, okay? -your friend, Rudy Murphy'.

0-0-0-0

Unknown Place

The next thing Rudy knew, he was resting on a bed of fluff. That was odd, since the hotel didn't have anything this soft in the room. He opened his eyes to find that he seemed to be lying on an actual cloud.