Chapter 1

The story starts after MaNan confession but there is no Pandit and all...

____________________________________

Manik with heavy heart came to drop Nandini at Murthy House after confession... They stay in the car for few minutes entwined their fingers....

Nandini: Manik...

Manik hmm while playing with Nandini's fingers not looking at her making her sign, Nandini shift a little and look at Manik placing her hand on top of his...

Nandini: Manik look na...

Manik: I'm listening Nandini...

Nandini: What happened Manik? You were so happy a while and suddenly you look completely different....

Manik finally look his love seeing care, love, little tense face making him curse himself making her tensed....

Manik: Nothing happened it's just that I don't want to go away from me not even for few minutes....

Nandini: Manik I'm not going away from you why are you feeling this way... You know that I won't leave you even if you want me to go...

Manik: I never in my darkest nightmare want you to leave me...

Nandini: I know Manik... Now come on you go to Malhotra Mansion it's already late now we will meet in the college...

Manik: I have an idea why don't you come with me now only or even better I stay with you only...

Nandini: Manik don't be like this now go....

Saying this Nandini got out from the car even before Manik could say anything or even realise it...

Nandini came towards Manik's side knocking on the window, Manik pull down the window looking at her...

Nandini bend a little and kiss on Manik's cheeks wishing him good night and left from there giggling leaving a shocked Manik in the car...

Manik: This girl will be dead of me one day... Gosh I love her...

Manik drove away from Murthy house once he saw Nandini went inside and wave to Manik...

Next Day

Nandini got ready for college and went downstairs having breakfast with Chacha, Chachi and Rishabh while going through her message send by from her friends...

Replying to their messages and having some fun while having breakfast she told them something important she had to tell them but not right now...

After few minutes she went to college in her car, she was almost reached when Manik call her...

Nandini: Ha Manik...

Manik: Come downstairs I'm waiting outside...

Nandini: Sorry to say Mr. Malhotra you are late I'm already in the college parking and now going to my class...

Manik: What... Nandini comeon yaar you should have wait for me na we would have gone together....

Nandini: I had and early lecture and after lunch I don't have any lecture...

Manik: It means I need to wait till lunch to meet you...

Nandini: Yes...

Manik: Nandini...

Nandini: Manik if you didn't have your breakfast than go inside Chachi had made aloo paratha...

Manik: What Chachi had made it... I'm not going inside...