Chapter 11

From here Aayan and Aahana will be Ritvik and Asha...

Dhruv and Alya have sorted their problems and together....

____________________________________

Nandini: Okay so tum sab ke kya sawal hai...

Cabir: Nandini ek sawal nahi kai sare sawal hai lekin humare nahi par shyad Manik ke paas...

Nandini: To puchna shuru karo...

Before Manik can ask her Dhruv beat him making him glared at his buddy well actually everyone because no one was letting him say anything....

Dhruv: Nandini tumne jab call kiya vo tumhara number nahi tha...

Nandini: Yeah my phone is not alive anymore because of someone's anger...

Nandini said with annoyance in her voice eyeing to Anu who rolled her eyes at her answer....

Anu: Fine my mistake I will give you a new one happy...

Nandini: I want it by evening...

Anu: What no by tomorrow or day after tomorrow....

Nandini (stubbornly): Evening...

Anu: Tomorrow evening...

Nandini: Today evening...

Anu: Tomorrow morning...

Nandini: Today evening...

Anu: Ugrrr fine...

Nandini: Good...

Nandini gave a tight lip smile before turning her heads towards Fab5 and Navya who were gaping at her and Anu's little conversation....

Nandini: What don't look at me like this....

Manik: Nandini why did you never behave like this at anyone of us...

Nandini: Really you wanna know this Manik..?

Manik: Offcourse I want to know and I know by now there are many things which I don't know about you...

Ritvik: And you still love her... Man free advice run away before some dark secrets comes out... Oyeee...

Nandini throw the cushion on Ritvik as soon as he finished his sentence...

Nandini: Chup kar tu...

Navya: Nandu tum batao na...

Nandini: Firstly when we met all we used to do is what fight and that's it... Even you guys know how many problems have come in between and I surprised that we all are together... Yes Manik we love each other but that doesn't mean it's the only thing we need to know each other the way a partner should....

Manik: How.. how are you always correct Nandini..?

Nandini just smile at him making him smile while Fab4 and Navya were looking at them with confusion and Nandini's friends were just looking...

Alya: But Nandini you and Manik have spend so much of time together...

Manik: That's where you guys are wrong... Most of the time we would be trying to solve the problem be it Musicians, Talent Hunt, Neyonika, Harshad, etc...

Nandini: I don't remember when me and Manik have sat down and talk about what we like about eachother or our likes and dislikes....

Manik: Hmm.. now I think than I realised that there are many things which Nandini also doesn't know about me...

Mukti: They are right... Me and Abhi the time in which we have talk I don't think there are many things he knows about me or I know about me...

Asha: You guys actually need to talk not a serious one but really you know as a couple or friends...