Chapter 9

Ambulance door got open and someone stepped outside and while others pull the stretcher out, someone was laying on it...

The car door got open and three people came out of the car, Nandini and Anu went to them and hugged them...

Two of the boy and one girl went to the house besides the Gurukul with the person laying on stretcher while others look at them before turning their head towards the Gurukul...

Amms and others got rooted on their place not believing what's actually happening around them...

Anu and Nandini look at them as they expected it was happening but no choice because it was going to happen now or not they all came where Fab5 and Amms were standing...

Mukti: Abhi...

Abhi smile at Mukti who was having tears in her eyes not accepting that Abhi was actually standing here in front of her... Amms was same as Mukti, she look at Nandini who nodded her head slowly....

Abhi wanted to hug Mukti but he know no one knows about him loving Mukti so he furst went to Amms, he gave her a small not before bending down to take her blessings....

Amms pulled Abhi for hug and cried seeing her grandchild alive...

Amms: Abhi tu sach mai...

Abhi: Ha Amms... Mai bilkul thik hu aapke samne aap sabke samne...

Amms: Lekin teri news mili thi ki plan crash mai...

Abhi: Sab batata hu Amms phele andar chale...

Amms: Ha lekin phele tu na ruk mai na teri nazar utar deti hu...

Abhi: Amms uski zarurat nahi hai...

Amms: Chup chap reh mai abhi aayi...

Amms went inside to get something to take away bad eye from Abhi, Abhi felt a strong gaze and he knows it was Mukti who was looking at him...

Abhi went towards Mukti who was crying her heart out while Fab4 were just looking at them they know Abhi had made a strong impact on Mukti...

Abhi wipe her tears shaking his head in no before pulling her into a tight hug which Mukti gave back...

Mukti: It's really you right...?

Abhi: Offcourse it's me Mukti...

Nandini who was Amms coming, she tapped on Abhi's shoulder making them to broke the hug...

Nandini: Amms is coming Abhi...

They both move away before Amms reached to them, she take away bad eye from Abhi and told him to come inside but he didn't move and so Nandini and Anu...

Amms: What happened why are you three not moving...?

Nandini: Amms hum baju ke ghar mai hai and it will be better that you, Fab5 and Navya also come there... You all will get your answer there how Abhi is alive and where was I in past 2 days...

Amms: Par Gurukul mai kyu nahi...

Nandini: Amms please...

Amms: Thik hai...

Though Fab5 and Navya were confused and Abhi being alive was a shocker for them but they knew it's better to stay quiet because they don't know anything and their questions can only be answered by Nandini and Abhi or maybe whoever the people are...

They all went inside the house besides Gurukul well it was more like a Mansion just like Gurukul it was big having all the things which a house is need... Living room, kitchen, backyard, swimming pool, rooms on ground level and there were two more floors...