Chapter 2

Nandini: Guys I will leave now and don't forget tonight dinner at my home...

Dhruv: Nandini the matter is of food even if we forget this joker will remind us...

Cabir: You should thank me than I'm not leaving you straving...

Manik: Let's go I will drop you...

Nandini: Manik I came in my car today...

Manik: You should let me complete it I was saying I will drop you till your car...

Cabir: Ha ha go Nandini's Manik go we all understand....

Manik roll his eyes and went away taking Nandini's hands in his while others continue with their own world...

Nandini look at Manik who was all silent now on the whole way to the parking he didn't said a word... They came towards Nandini's car but still Manik didn't utter a word to her...

Nandini: Manik..

Manik: Hmm...

Nandini: Naraz ho... (Sad...)

Manik: Nahi... (No...)

Nandini put her palm on his left cheek gently rubbing her thumb on his mole...

Writer: I love his mole so much I'm sure Nandu also loves it 😍😍

Nandini: Gussa ho... (Angry)

Manik took a moment and saw Nandini's eyes filled with sadness which he hates the most, taking a deep breath he pulled her into his arms which is the safest place for Nandini...

Nandini rested her cheek on his chest listing to her favourite music his heartbeat and Manik hiding his face between her neck and inhaling her fragrance calming himself....

Manik: Nandini I'm not angry or sad it just we didn't got the time to spend together today and on top of that it's our first day as a couple that's why...

Nandini: I know Manik even I wanted to spend some time with you but we will spend it tomorrow...

Manik: Hmm or maybe I can stay at your place tonight already I'm coming for dinner...

Nandini: Mr. Malhotra aap kuch zayda hi nahi soch rahe hai... (Mr. Malhotra aren't you thinking too much..?)

Manik: Aab kya kare Ms. Murthy jab girlfriend ke paas rehne mil raha ho to dur jane ka chance hi kyu le... (What can I do Ms. Murthy when you get a chance to stay with your girlfriend who will let this chance go...)

Nandini: Jaiye jaiye Mr. Malhotra nahi to aisa na ho ki jo toda bohat chance hai vo bhi chala jaye...

Manik: Aise kaise jayega hum nahi jane dege na aapko aur nahi aapke rehne ke chance ko...

Saying this Manik put a small open mouth kiss on Nandini's neck making her little shocked...

Nandini: Manik.. don't..

Nandini pushed Manik little but glared at him seeing his smirking face...

Nandini: Tum bhi na Manik... (Manik you...)

Manik: Mai bhi kya Nandini... (I what Nandini)

Nandini: Kuch nahi Byee... ( Nothing bye..)

Nandini sat in her car grumpy while Manik was still looking at her with a smirk making her more annoyed....

Manik: Dhyan se jana Nandini and (Go safely and..)

Nandini: And I will call you as soon as I reached happy...

Manik: Very...

Nandini left from there after bidding bye to Manik and reaching at Murthy House she informed him... Nandini was helping Chachi in making dinner after resting for sometime...