Chapter 15

Hey *nervous* Kaise ho aap sab ik ik it's 2 months now I updated the last chapter but I was with my cousin sister who had a baby girl 2 months back and than I kind of lost interest and writers block also but in last 2-3 days I'm getting back little by little and I hope that you all will give motivation by voting and commenting on this chapter...

Trust me it was the best feeling when my niece hold my figure I was so scared to even hold her it's the first time I have hold a baby that too new born...

She got so many nick names by the time she got her real name which is Arya but I most of the time call her Mata ik ik weird but this girl is so natkhat and I just gosh...

I almost cry when I was leaving my uncle's house to back here but the time I spend with her was worth of it... Staying awake at night whenever she cried or playing with for just 10 minutes becz after that she cry god knows why she had fiz that 10 minutes means 10 minutes only...

So yeah this was my reason to not update but now I will try to update more....

Enjoy reading....

____________________________________

Before Manik can complete his sentence he was stop seeing which shocked him and others also....

Manik: What happened..? Cabir what happened to her..?

Manik and others were shocked to see a tear eye Navya who was almost going to cry.... Cabir sat besides her wrapping his arm around her shoulder...

Cabir: Navya what happened?

Navya: Yeh Rakshas hume daat raha hai kabse aur tum puch rahe ho ki kya hua...

Manik: What the f...

Everyone: Manikkk..

Manik: Whattt...

Mukti: Don't say that word or any other curse word around Navya and baby...

Manik: Now I can't say a word to her wow great...

Mukti: Manik you can say whatever the fu... You want to but not the curse it's not good for the baby...

Manik: Mukti it's not like the baby will hear it...

Cabir: It will Manik... So everyone stop cursing around Navya and baby...

Ritvik: It's true we need to control our mouths now around Navya...

Meher: Just imagine how Nandu and Anu will control from that...

Alya: Why will Nandini will control that..?

Dhruv: It's not like she curse... Well I have not hear her saying that from the time we have met...

Manik: Yeah and even if she does than its not a curse it's a complain that to her Aiyappa...