Chapter 6

Morning

Amms had already woken up and did her routine and asked the helpers to prepare breakfast for everyone by 9 but today only as they all came late that's why...

Amms: Rama..

Rama: Ji Amma..?

Amms: Go and wake everyone now it's already 8:30 and tell them to come at dinning area by 9:15  and yeh Nandu kaha hai..?

Rama: Nandini Didi nahi pata kaha hai Amma...

Amms: Thik hai tum jao...

Amms was thinking where did Nandini went early morning, she tried to call Nandini but her phone not reachable...

Amms: Shyad busy hogi baad mai try karti hu...

Amms continue with her work and Rama went to wake others, it was hard for them to wake up as they all had a long journey but still they all get up and got ready in an hour...

As Amms said they all gathered in dinning area and got settled down waiting for breakfast to come....

Everyone was looking around the dinning area and the backyard which can be seen from there....

Harshad: Never thought that Nandini's house is this big...

Navya: Matlab kya hai tumhara Harshad...

Harshad and others who were looking around when Navya heard him saying this...

Harshad: Yahi ki ek middle class ladki par uska ghar dekho kitna bada hai aur upar se yeh sab furniture kuch to antique hai... Tum log ko dikhta nahi kya ki she was faking all this time...

Navya (smile): Vo chahe jo bhi ho yaa uska ghar kitna bhi bada ho yaa kitne bhi paise ho Nandini is still the same person... Yes we don't know her better but in last few months I know she is much better person than anyone of us and even if she hid it doesn't matter it's her choice to say it or not so it would be better for you only to stop saying all this things...

Harshad was glaring at Navya who had said all this making him angry and it was seen by everyone...

Harshad: Navya you...

Before Harshad could come near her Cabir step infront of her and even Fab5 also there who listen everything...

Cabir: Oh god Harshad.. look down..

Harshad (angrily): What...

Cabir: Come on look down you will find your ego there...

Manik: Maybe little brain also...

Harshad look at Manik and Cabir angrily and was going to hold Manik's coller when Rama came there only to be shocked by this...

Rama: Yaha pe yeh sab nahi chalega... Yeh pheli baat hai isliye hum Amma ko nahi batare lekin dusri baar nahi hona chahiye... Chaliye breakfast kar lijiye aap sab phir Amma aapko schedule batayegi aur kuch rules bhi...

Saying this he left from there hoping that nothing like this happens again while everyone was having their breakfast in silence...

They all gathered in a big room which was full of music instrument at one side and they all were kept in a show piece and what they notice is that they all are signed by same persons, what more shocking was it was one of best band in the world...

Amms walk towards the centre of the room and everyone got near her, Amms take a good look at all of them for a minute...

Amms: Welcome to the Gurukul and it's the first time also that SPACE Academy students have come here so it's a pleasure for me to teach you all...