Chapter 8

Manik: Great again the same line I'm listening whole day and I had enough I will find her in my way now and no can stop me...

Voice: What the fuck is going on here at middle of the night...

They all turn towards the person who said this and they were shocked seeing Nandini with another girl, they both were shocked and glaring at them...

Manik was the first one to react amongst them, he ran towards Nandini caging her in his arms tightly which made the other girl move away who was looking shocked...

Girl: What the hell...

Manik: Where were you Nandini? You didn't call me after your last call and when we came here you were not here...

Nandini: Manik.. Manik relax I'm fine infact everything is going to be more than fine... I know you have your questions but please wait for tomorrow I will answer it...

Amms: Nandu you didn't even inform me that you were here and Anu you also didn't said anything...

Others look at the girl name Anu who was practically still glaring at Manik making everyone look at her more curiously...

Anu: It was urgent Amms that's why and really we didn't had much time...

Amms: Everything is okay right?

Nandini: Haa Amms.. and please you all go and sleep it's already late...

Amms: Hmm fine but we want answer tomorrow morning after my morning class and that's final... Baccho aap sab bhi apne kamre mai jaiye aab subh morning class hai tum logo ki...

Saying this Amms left from there while others were still standing looking at Manik who was still holding Nandini's hand not leaving it...

Nandini: Manik..

Manik: I'm not leaving you for a second also Nandini and I want my answer right now you call tell them tomorrow morning if you want but I want them now...

Ans: Excuse me you are you to ask questions to Nandini..?

Manik: Why everyone is asking me what I'm to Nandini...

Nandini: Anu he is my boyfriend and they are my friends from SPACE...

Anu didn't said anything just raise her eyebrows at Nandini's statment and look at Manik for a brief minute and others also...

Anu: You know right what will happen when others will come to know..

Nandini: Yeah but my dear friend and sister from another mother not just me but we all are in trouble don't forget that...

Anu: Yeah yeah.. let's go now others will reached in morning only...

Nandini: Ha.. guys tum sab bhi so jao aab specially you Navya...

Navya: Hmmm.. hum sabko tension ho raha tha Nandu jab tumhara call yaa message nahi aaya...

Nandini: I know but I hope Amms and Rishu have told you all about not calling and well let's talk in morning...

Anu: And for the final time everyone of you go inside your room now before Amms punished everyone of us...

They all nodded and went inside following by Anu but MaNan were still there, Manik was looking at Nandini who was seeing others going inside...

Nandini turn towards Manik giving him a small smile she wrapped her arms around him letting her head rest on his chest, closing her eyes she listen to Manik's heartbeat....

Manik close his eyes not before pulling Nandini more into him and resting his chin on her head... Nandini move little and look at Manik who look down feeling her movement...