Chapter 3

Guys I'm changing little bit of story after MaNan confession not much Navya is pregnant but she is almost like 6 months now... Cabir is not gay and their college is almost over imagine that way... Rishab can talk now but not much little little things or not perfect sentence...

____________________________________

Next day everyone was already at the college sitting in the canteen and their heads on their phone and only one person having food...

Mukti got bored finally and saw all of them had their heads in phone and Cabir well his mouth full of his food love...

Mukti: Guys I'm getting bored now and please let's plan something for this vacation...

Alya: Yeah guys and our exams are also done...

Navya: Time flies so soon guys our college is already finished just few days than we all will be graduate from here...

Dhruv: How about we go on a trip?

Mukti: Great I'm in...

Alya: Me too it's been long we all have gone on a trip...

Manik: Yeah the last one was in Mangalore where we had a concert...

Mukti: Nandini, Navya you both also join us...

Cabir: Offcourse they will join us specially Nandini because without her our sorry her Majnu wil be lost only...

Manik: Haha very funny Cabir but Mukti is right you both also join us...

Mukti: But Navya can only join if she take care of herself properly...

Dhruv: True that Navya don't forget in enjoyment that you are pregnant..

Navya: Guys I promise I will take care of myself properly and I have you guys also...

Nandini: I won't be able to join...

Manik: What.. look Nandini you have to come okay I'm not taking a no for this if you want I will talk to Chacha and Chachi okay...

Alya: Ha Nandini we all will talk to them but you have to come...

Nandini: Let me say something why I'm not going to join you guys....

Mukti: Say it na...

Nandini: I will be going to Manglore because I have some work there and it's important I have been delaying it for many months now because many things happen in last few months... But this I have to go otherwise it would be late so that's the reason I can't join you guys...

Manik: Nandini can't you delay it little more I mean just for few days...

Nandini: I can't the work was supposed to be done like 3 months back and it's already too much late...  And if possible Amms was thinking to have a workshop also and maybe my Bhai and Pihu and my friends younger brother and sister would also come...

Navya: In short a reunion type...

Nandini: Maybe but let's see what happens...

Dhurv: How about we go later on when Nandini comes back..?

Alya: Yeah that way Nandini can also join us...

Nandini: I'm sorry I won't be able to as I said maybe others also come and if they I won't be able to come till it's over...

Cabir: Nandini what's the work maybe we can help you...

Nandini (smile): Well I can't say that to you or anyone...

Manik: Why..? You can tell us Nandini...

Nandini: I know but you know just like you guys have Fab5 secret that way I also have some secrets which I can't tell anyone...