Chapter 7

Amms (raised eyebrow): And who do you think you are to say this..?

Amms look at Manik with a raised eyebrow she had a little idea what's coming but still she wants to know from him than she will have a word with Nandini once she meet them...

Fab4 and Navya were looking at Amms and Manik from left to right praying that nothing goes wrong well more like pray for Manik...

Cabir: Madhubala pray to your Mata Rani that Manik doesn't get harm by Guruma...

Dhruv: Aaj to pakka Manik gaya...

Navya: Yeh rakshas ko pheli baar nervous dekh rahi hu.. you know I should feel happy that someone is making him nervous but seeing him like this..

Mukti: We know Navya we all pity him right now...

Alya: Manik bolega kya..?

Dhruv: Offcourse he will say baby... But I'm scared of outcome...

Cabir: Yeah income to yeh kaise bhi kar lega...

Amms: Manik I asked you something so can I expect an answer from you or should I wait till you find your answers or till Nandini come or even better when you all are going back...

Manik: I Love Her... I Love Nandini...

Amms: It can be an attraction Manik...

Manik: That's where you are wrong Guruma... Nandini and I have fought like a true enemies from the very first day, she was the first person who had guts to stand against me and punch me... Nandini Murthy had punched Manik Malhotra for breaking her Appa's pen... For Dhruv and Rishabh we put everything aside and came together, than when she saw the really Manik Malhotra but she saw was just Manik who was all alone in his darkness, who was a monster for the world but for her he was her monster... She brought the star light to get me out from the darkness, the star which she hates the most in her life... Yes I have hurted her many times and I regret it till now and will do till my last breath... Nandini has the power to control the Monster Manik Malhotra as she says, Nandini was so happy when her fireflies shine when we confessed our love... I love her Guruma not because she has done so much for me I mean yes for that also but not just that.... When she smiles it makes me forget everything and I promise that she won't losse that smile, she looks so cute when she gets angry just making me pull her cheeks, her eyes shine the most when she sing or when she see her love ones... She understands the friendship between me and my friend and she the meaning of it, Nandini was the one when who made me understand when we Fab5 were on verge on breaking up our friendship... I want to be there with her when she needs me, I want to give her the shoulder to lean on, I want to be one of the reason of her smile not her tears, I just want to be Nandini's Manik when we all are together away from the world because for world Manik Malhotra is totally different from Nandini's Manik...

Amms was little taken back by his answer, looking at Manik she knew it was more than a attraction the way he confessed in front her not being scared for a second also and without any hesitation...

Fab4 and Navya were stunned hearing Manik, yes they know they love each other but the love is totally different from what they were thinking...

Alya who was with Manik for 7 years, she realised that they were never in love it was just attraction that's it, she realised that she can never love Manik the way Nandini do, even if she try than also she can never do what Nandini has done for Manik, the little bit of feeling she had for Manik is gone now hearing Manik...

Dhruv realise he actually came between Manik and Nandini and was having a grudge against for what he has not done... In fact Manik should be the one to have grudge against him but no he left her for him thinking she will be happy not to have a monster like him but he was wrong and he is happy that he and Nandini never came together....